[ICS] [MIUI] MIUISkater for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 21/02]

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

Hey everyone. This is my port of MIUI for the ZTE Skate.

For people who want to know more about MIUI please go to miui.us.

Now onto the details. We are the first ever ARM6 device to have a full blown MIUI at all let alone MIUI 4. This has been an exclusivity for ARM7. Until now...

ROM details:

Guest PedroVader

Please please some screnies.

Sorry I am very excited cannot contain it.

Here's a virtual *slap*! Get a hold of yourself man...you're giddy as a schoolgirl meeting JLS....now slap me back...squeeeeee!!!!! :D:D

Very .... very good! Thank you! :D:D

you do a great job man congrats

Really you're a big developer and very attentive all here to help the community ... I am anxiously waiting for this ROM ...

Guest JThumar

Nice !!! Can't wait for it.....when is this coming out tilal ?

Hope its stable......i think people are testing this how is it guys mellow.gif ?

Edited by JThumar

Guest tilal6991

I love ICS, even better if it's legendary MIUI. But until camera doesn't work .. sorry guys, no excitement at all.

Well unfortunately that's the way it is. I've contacted Tom G and asked him to help me fix camera as I've hit a brick wall but he's really busy and hasn't got back to me yet.

The CPU types.Armv6 and armv7, 7 is 'better'.

yes i googled it short after my question... i sometimes forget about googling=D

thx anyway

OT: tilal is the rom stable or is there many chrashes/reboots? i can live without the camera but not with the chrashes/reboots

Guest tilal6991

I'll be the first one to ask, will this be cross-compatible with the Blade and the Crescent?

Well actually Blade - not a problem. The Blade 2. hmm.... tricky. The thing is the reason this works is becasue both the Blade and the Skate have a CM9 port. But the Blade 2 doesn't. So in a couple of days time I'll be completely free for ~ a week so I was wondering - could you be my full blown tester for the week so we can get both CM9 and MIUI for the Blade 2?