[ICS] [MIUI] MIUISkater for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 21/02]

Guest tilal6991

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Well actually Blade - not a problem. The Blade 2. hmm.... tricky. The thing is the reason this works is becasue both the Blade and the Skate have a CM9 port. But the Blade 2 doesn't. So in a couple of days time I'll be completely free for ~ a week so I was wondering - could you be my full blown tester for the week so we can get both CM9 and MIUI for the Blade 2?

Happy to, any requirements? Should I have Clockwork 4 or 5 installed? Is there a TPT I should install? (As far as I know I there isn't really one with 200MB system partition)

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

Guest tilal6991

Happy to, any requirements? Should I have Clockwork 4 or 5 installed? Is there a TPT I should install? (As far as I know I there isn't really one with 200MB system partition)

CWM 4 should be fine. TPT? You should be OK. Also do you know how to capture logcats?

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Yeah, I think we've all had to learn on the Crescent forum cos lots of people have the Vivacity, which makes flashing more difficult (Even though I've got the San Fran 2)...Which makes me think, you might want to also get a tester with the Vivacity cos of the soft keys differences?

Guest tilal6991

Yeah, I think we've all had to learn on the Crescent forum cos lots of people have the Vivacity, which makes flashing more difficult (Even though I've got the San Fran 2)...Which makes me think, you might want to also get a tester with the Vivacity cos of the soft keys differences?

Well first things first - I want to get it booting and basic hardware working before I go into much more details. The Vivacity testing can come after the basics are sorted.

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Well first things first - I want to get it booting and basic hardware working before I go into much more details. The Vivacity testing can come after the basics are sorted.

OK, I'll surrender this thread back to the skaters now :)

Guest tilal6991

Well I've tested the ROM and here's what I've found:

Bluetooth not working

Screen animations upside down like CM9 was earlier

Anything else CM9 has problems with.

Guest tilal6991

Ever since I got an android phone a year and half back I've wanted MIUI on it. Now thats become a reality I can honestly say I'm not disappointed- its amazing!! The rom will be up by the end of today.

Guest kelzsoca

Ever since I got an android phone a year and half back I've wanted MIUI on it. Now thats become a reality I can honestly say I'm not disappointed- its amazing!! The rom will be up by the end of today.

Tilal, source from?

Guest Frankish

I gave up on MIUI ages ago. So glad its working now. Its not an iPhone look a like as people say. There's much more to it.

I love the lockscreen, messaging, music app and more.