[ICS] [MIUI] MIUISkater for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 21/02]

Guest tilal6991

Guest PedroVader

Can't swear on here...but I can't believe how great this rom is, smooth, fast, not enough superlatives to describe this....daily driver all the way folks....sod the camera..I am soooo not bothered about it!!!

Well done Lalit, you've truly cemented your place as a Developer now...f***** Legend!!!!!

Guest tilal6991

Well guys. I think this is a historic day. The day that miui finally makes its way onto arm6 phones. Many people said it would never happen. But now that day is finally here....

Thanks again to all the community for being my motivation!

Guest tilal6991

Very good work Tilal. I like this rom :D

but,,,,

i've got random reboots, videos are laggy ...but this rom is so cool :))))

How many random reboots? And how frequent?

Guest Colibri

Have you wiped data? How long has it been stuck there?

Followed all instructions. It's been stuck now for the last 30-40 seconds. Now the screen is off and buttons are lit up.

EDIT: working!

Edited by Colibri

Guest zsumo1992

How many random reboots? And how frequent?

I've got only 2 reboots, when i tried to unlock my phone in lockscreen. i've installed this rom about 20-30 min. since then no reboots

Guest zsumo1992

PowerAMP works not, it doesnt work on iceskater..i dont know why... it supports ics.... "PowerAMP, one of the most popular and versatile music player apps available for Android, got updated today to Version 2.0.5-build-480 today, bringing a handful of handy improvements to an already stellar application.

Perhaps the most notable among these are ICS-related fixes, ICS lock screen controls (which strangely don't show up on ASUS' Transformer Prime), and notification bar controls for Android 3.0+ (which don't blend well with the Prime's ICS aesthetic), providing further practical and functional integration with Android Tablets and Ice Cream Sandwich-powered devices."

It should work on ics , it isnt ?

Guest tilal6991

Yeah that bugs is on other devices as well. I think power amp only supports official ics devices so it's not working for us. It's a problem on the galaxy ace / mini as well.

Guest PedroVader

1 reboot so far, everything about this build seems better.

Admittedly there are some issues related to the ICS base, that we've already seen with Iceskater, but I can't believe its the same build, easily twice as smooth, definitely less reboots...I'm going to keep this on for as long as I can..really put it to the test:D

Guest zsumo1992

Yeah that bugs is on other devices as well. I think power amp only supports official ics devices so it's not working for us. It's a problem on the galaxy ace / mini as well.

And later it will work for us to ? :P

Guest zsumo1992

And later it will work for us to ? :P

Guest tilal6991

Tilal when are you planning for fixes of

1) Bluetooth

2) Browser random behaviour issue

unsure.gif

Bluetooth will be fixed in the next release of both ICS roms. Browser is only a problem in Iceskater and will be fixed in the next release.

Great job by the way ... you deserve a donation for both commitment and development for Skate ... With regard to this ROM still will wait for when the camera is working ... I love the roms Miui and that it promises to come with updates!

Guest tilal6991

you can download the themes for a later version but as per first post they will not install yet

great job tilal

unfortuantely themes may never work as miui use a proprietary binary to apply them. But will try my best to get it fixed.