[DEPRECIATED] MIUIBlader for the ZTE Blade [DEPRECIATED]

Guest tilal6991

Guest CaptainSpectacular

Yo Tilal. Great work.

One thing I don't think anyone has noted yet. I can't seems to get my ringtones, notifications and alarm to work.

I have looked through almost all the setting trying to fix it, to no avail.

Anyone. Help.

Where are your ringtone ? On SD card ?

I can't hear my ringtones too, but only MINE, not the systems ones. Try to set a system ringtone and see if it's working.

Guest kRuSnIk

As I heard MIUI themes are working on X8 which is also v6 device. Maybe this will help You to solve the problem:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1511541

Keep good work Tilal :)

Yes, it works. I successfully applied another theme but have to check stability.

Proximity sensor doesn't work properly as it gives black screen when on call. Same issue on ICS Rom as well. Turning off the proximity sensor solves the issue though.

Guest CaptainSpectacular

Yes, it works. I successfully applied another theme but have to check stability.

Proximity sensor doesn't work properly as it gives black screen when on call. Same issue on ICS Rom as well. Turning off the proximity sensor solves the issue though.

Can you set a custom lockscreen wallpaper with this method ?

Guest DarkChaosPaladin

Music player work not well, it will FC in 6 or 7 seconds when you start play a music.

Well the player is working fine.

As mentioned the Wi-Fi Notification is missing

Guest arpit22x

Very very thanx, Tilal ..... great job ...... Flashed This ROM, Using from 3 hours ...

Apart from the problems reported by others,

Titanium back up is not able to restore neither 'apps+Data' nor 'apps only' from the backup made on cm7.2.

Gallery goes to FC... every time.

Live wall paper not working.

Rotation animation is working well.

Music player working fine.

ROM+Nova launcher is silk-smooth. Please work on the stability so that we can start to use this ROM for daily-use.

Guest DarkChaosPaladin

Very very thanx, Tilal ..... great job ...... Flashed This ROM, Using from 3 hours ...

Apart from the problems reported by others,

Titanium back up is not able to restore neither 'apps+Data' nor 'apps only' from the backup made on cm7.2.

Gallery goes to FC... every time.

Live wall paper not working.

Rotation animation is working well.

Music player working fine.

ROM+Nova launcher is silk-smooth. Please work on the stability so that we can start to use this ROM for daily-use.

Titanium back up works on a few apps like appbrain, gmail,gReader,MiTalk. But i could not restore Whatapp.

Guest Aurimas L.

Thanks to the community for helping me fix themeing. Next update will have theming working by default without having to do what's described above.

When we would expect a working bluetooth?

Guest kamal_saran
Thanks to the community for helping me fix themeing. Next update will have theming working by default without having to do what's described above.

Okay bro looking forward to next release:D

Guest yellman

I cant help you if youre using burstlam's kernel. How am i meant to fix a bug in something thats not mine?

That same "bug black screen" appears also on your kernel. Yesterday I wrote here, that burstlam´s kernel solved it, but as you said, it was an coincidence...

Guest Davidoff59

Why ask tilal to work on stability? Do you not think that's his no1 priority hence the reason why he keeps releasing updates that fix bugs, improve smoothness, fix force closures and the end result being improved stability.

He has already stopped releasing eta's due to the pressure placed on him to release on the given date. If he finds bugs, he cancels the release to fix them. This is highly admirable and I cannot put into words the respect that this one quality deserves. By doing this he cuts down on pages and pages of replies and support requests.

Please give the man some breathing space. Let him work his magic. Don't demand. People under pressure make mistakes. He is doing this for his own enjoyment and kindly sharing that with us all. If paying for something, you have a right to push for fixes. The last thing we need is to lose another important developer.

Guest DarkChaosPaladin

Strange, I can't enter TPT. Holding down menu and vol+. The phone is stuck on green droid and red back button... What's wrong? :/

So, when our phone was an stock GEN1 and now it's an GEN2 with an smaller partition size and you want to change it you need again an GEN1-Gen2 TPT. like this

Gen1-to-Gen2-TPT-v10-stock.zip

Download size: 16.3mb

MD5: ae0207cd88429a062d8b1770b3acd2c4

SHA1: 2ccc4cd531d00465559a2edb56aa07ee31deabee

Partitions: 37.5mb cache, 215mb system, 203.5mb data

Question: I'm right?

Edited by DarkChaosPaladin

Guest Aurimas L.

So, when our phone was an stock GEN1 and now it's an GEN2 with an smaller partition size and you want to change it you need again an GEN1-Gen2 TPT. like this

Gen1-to-Gen2-TPT-v10-stock.zip

Download size: 16.3mb

MD5: ae0207cd88429a062d8b1770b3acd2c4

SHA1: 2ccc4cd531d00465559a2edb56aa07ee31deabee

Partitions: 37.5mb cache, 215mb system, 203.5mb data

Question: I'm right?

TPT was flashed through windows tpt flasher. Hmz. This one still doesn't work. Do I need to release power button or not? Three buttons at one time have to be pressed?

Nice ROM, I would probably use it instead of CM9 but it can't connect to my Connectify-created WPA2-PSK protected wifi network. It's possible that it is because my firewall blocked it (though I have disabled it before the attempt), but I don't want to risk using a ROM which is not 100% able to connect to wifi at this moment.

Anyways, nice work!