[DEPRECIATED] MIUIBlader for the ZTE Blade [DEPRECIATED]

Guest tilal6991

Guest JudasLucifer

FLAC works fine.

So It does!

Loving MIUI. So very different to everything else. Some things from CM I do miss though, but MIUI has alternatives I can get used to and some extra fancy stuff.

Only bug that's bugging me is calls. I think it was mentioned earlier in the thread, I have the issue CM used to have, where the screen just goes black in calls and you can't do anything about it. I probably need to disable or calibrate proximity, I'll read the thread again :P

Thankyou very much for your work tital, I very much appreciate it! :)

Guest arpit22x

@tilal: I couldn't find the 'Calendar' app after flashing your gapps in this ROM ... Flashed 53 mb gapps but still Calendar is missing.

Guest Jurgennn

Awesome to see one of these bad boys on the blade. Have been hoping for a Miui rom for the blade for quite a while now. Keep up the good work! :D

P.S. I'm ready to test this rom for bugs when it get's a little more stable :)

Guest kRuSnIk

It's possible instal the soft buttons?

Goto utilities - control - interface settings - enable onscreen keys.

Note- Applying theme with onscreen keys enabled, may result in corrupt theme.

Guest ..Abel..

Is it overclockable ? and which is the better launcher..in terms of speed? Nova or the stock?

nova is better! try apex launcher too its awesome!!

Guest Sakensf

tilal6991 thank you very much for this, it's awesome! I didn't even knew miui, I love it :D

Mine is a Portuguese blade gen2 through tpt (Gen1 to Gen2 v10a - 294 mb data). Very smooth, no reboots and Bluetooth is working for me (Bluetooth headset). No problems in market (I didn't even had to install gapps) or in messaging or in calls till now :)

Wireless is a bit unstable and Wifi indicator doesn't appear or its faded.

Feedback about blackscreen in some apps: last option on definitions on the first boot ("about phone" I think), its fine now, calculator and gallery still black, camera preview black, in portrait mode it does take pictures but if I change to landscape it crashes.

I'll stick with it :) Thank you for your awesome work again!

# edit:

Custom ringtones work for me although music app doesn't find them, I have a 16 GB SD card with a ext2 partition (almost 2 GB) and links2sd works fine.

I have some problems with restoring some apps (dropsync & file expert) with titanium but i'll stick with installing them normally.

I have too experiencied slow downloads at first but it's fine now.

Contacts app is working fine although it got black a few times at first, just be patient :)

As shezar said, running app list the preview images are flipped and the usb storage does not work although it charges.

And as JudasLucifer said, the screen goes black during calls and I also couldn't get in on again, haven't bothered me enough to turn off the proximity sensor, I'll just wait it gets fixed.

I altered wireless advanced settings to never go off but it still loses conection...

New ones:

Monitor app doesn't register any data use in mobile or wireless. And when I change the settings it always displays "Failed to apply rule". Data use in defenitions same thing.

Other thing happens frequently when writing a sms reply, the app just closes for no reason, when replying directly in the sms pop up it does not save what was writen.

Edited by Sakensf

Guest herpez

Goto utilities - control - interface settings - enable onscreen keys.

Note- Applying theme with onscreen keys enabled, may result in corrupt theme.

Where can i find it? I dont find utilities nowhere...

Edited by herpez

Guest Ron=)

Tital, are you still working on this ROM?

It seems very dead around here.

This rom depends entirely on coldfusion. All cold fusion bugs are the same as the bugs in this rom. Cold fusion depends (almost) entirely on CM9. So the major bugs (camera preview etc.) can only be fixed when burstlam, skywave, tomg etc. improved upon our CM9 builds.

Guest tilal6991

Cross posted on all my rooms:

Right now though I'm incredibly busy so a couple of hours on the weekends is pretty much all the time I have to work on android. So there might be a new build this weekend with a couple of minor fixes plus a new miuiblader release. (But don't hold me to it :P)