[DEPRECIATED] MIUIBlader for the ZTE Blade [DEPRECIATED]

Guest tilal6991

@&Midian& while you're on the forum I'd like to thank you for your work since without it we clearly wouldn't have miui on the blade!

also while you're here maybe you can tell me, does whatsapp work on your desire version of miui? or is it just a problem with this port?

Guest &Midian&

@&Midian& while you're on the forum I'd like to thank you for your work since without it we clearly wouldn't have miui on the blade!

also while you're here maybe you can tell me, does whatsapp work on your desire version of miui? or is it just a problem with this port?

your´e welcome dude :)

yes, wa works fine on my desire.

Guest Akash P

Smart :D

Guest targetbsp

is it just me or is whatsapp not available on miui? that would be a shame because the rom is running quite well with burstlams boot.img (as suggested by someone earlier)

I think whatsapp had a problem on some of the other ICS based Blade roms too didn't it?

I think whatsapp had a problem on some of the other ICS based Blade roms too didn't it?

well this is the first ics rom I've tried so I wouldn't know but if its true I'm gutted cos whatsapp is essential for me. does anyone have any idea what the problem might be? it won't even come up in the market. could it just be a build.prop issue?

also I don't know if its related but Google thinks I registered with a galaxy nexus so I'm guessing something somewhere hasn't been ported correctly from the nexus rom. again this could be in build.prop?

well this is the first ics rom I've tried so I wouldn't know but if its true I'm gutted cos whatsapp is essential for me. does anyone have any idea what the problem might be? it won't even come up in the market. could it just be a build.prop issue?

also I don't know if its related but Google thinks I registered with a galaxy nexus so I'm guessing something somewhere hasn't been ported correctly from the nexus rom. again this could be in build.prop?

Do keep in mind that this is an early beta! Perhaps wait for a more stable release of MIUI? I personally don't think it's read for daily use yet! Can't wait for the next beta!

Guest Jack Su

Guest kamal_saran
is it just me or is whatsapp not available on miui? that would be a shame because the rom is running quite well with burstlams boot.img (as suggested by someone earlier)

hey guys how to use boot.img ,,, and which one..I mean from which ROM... :unsure:

not working very well because its crashing...well a lot...but it is good rom and one question:why this have 2 launcher?

try using the boot.img from Burstlams 5.5.1 ROM. I did and I havent had any crashes. TB does have a few troubles but only when trying to install incompatible apps

Guest kamal_saran

Hey man can u upload boot.img of burstlam that u are using...because I don't have zip...and don't have pc.....:wacko:

Edited by kamal_saran

Guest yellman

I can confirm that, It´s really fixed the main problem with freezing and rebooting.

try using the boot.img from Burstlams 5.5.1 ROM. I did and I havent had any crashes. TB does have a few troubles but only when trying to install incompatible apps

I will try it too.

Thx! :)

Hey man can u upload boot.img of burstlam that u are using...because I don't have zip...and don't have pc.....:wacko:

the full rom is in the link above but the boot.img is attached here

boot.img

Edited by fp30

can u give us little screen pleasee ty

Guest ..Abel..

great rom !!! looks stunning !! man ! smooth and quite stable apart from reboots ! but all stuff works perfect !!! great job !man waiting for next alpha ! and coldfusion version !

Okay now how to replace it...:D

open the zip for the this rom and therell be a file called boot.img in it. just replace that file with the boot.img youve just downloaded. then flash as normal