[ROM] [23-04] TripNDroid Operating System | Beta Stage | 119.32.404.B.U

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Zehlek

Hey trip, for some reason i cant flash your new update:( every time i try it says installation aborted, and i even downloaded the zip twice and from here and rootz wiki and im still having the same issue. Any reason for this? Thanks

Try redownloading on PC. Works for me

Guest Dannyden

Hey trip, for some reason i cant flash your new update:( every time i try it says installation aborted, and i even downloaded the zip twice and from here and rootz wiki and im still having the same issue. Any reason for this? Thanks

If you have your phone connected to the pc or to the charger right now it could be that. I had the same problem with 106 just download the file and start the install with the phone disconnected from the charger/usb/

Hope this helps!

Guest Jiggs82

If you have your phone connected to the pc or to the charger right now it could be that. I had the same problem with 106 just download the file and start the install with the phone disconnected from the charger/usb/

Hope this helps!

Thanks guys, but what i think it was, was that i had the old 3.12 fw lolz so i flashed the 3.32 fw and now it flashes fine:)

Guest stonew508

is there option to use power button to take a picture in latest? downloading now...

camera is not working for me. anyone else?

edit: nm there it goes. no video obviously. Edit: dsp doesn't work.

Edited by stonew508

Guest yht9425

does anyone having issue with gallery app not showing pics or vidoes and music app is not showing any music? im on the newest version of rom.... is there a fix for this?

Guest SpawnX

Hello

First, thanks for this beautifull rom

But It's me or the tethering function is not working ? (sorry for my bad english)

Edited by SpawnX

Guest Dai323

Love love love this build, but getting lots of graphic tears in Twitter and Google play apps. Browser also has to be manually force closed when it hangs.

The terms seem to only be in certain apps though. Weird.

Edited by Dai323

Guest clever_man

Bluetooth 100% working dry.gif

It's cool! Waiting for the new version.

TripNRaVeR, it very nice ROM, but I can't use it now, because I need a working BT with A2DP. Сould you answer one question: will your ROM support TrackID and CallerID. (CallerID is most important for me)?

thank you

Sory for my bad English.

Edited by clever_man