[ROM] [23-04] TripNDroid Operating System | Beta Stage | 119.32.404.B.U

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Reaper Man

On 112 the screen sometimes becomes unresponsive. Additionally, when I opened the camera app, it said it could not connect to the camera (fixed it by fixing permissions).

Guest TaRsY

Yep. Sometimes the screen got unresponsive after a reboot at the lockscreen, one more reboot solved. Once my phone rebooted while i was unlocking the phone.

I hope we can figure out what's causing this issue

Guest -JuAnItO-

i can't stay with htc ICS ROM !! every time i say i will just use HTC ICS ROM but i can't !! your ROM is AWESOME !!!

but should from htc to release something to u can make video recorder working ??

Guest fejker

i can't stay with htc ICS ROM !! every time i say i will just use HTC ICS ROM but i can't !! your ROM is AWESOME !!!

but should from htc to release something to u can make video recorder working ??

They will have to release the source of the ICS kernel, then devs can look into it and fix and tweak all the problems.

Soon my young Padawan.

Guest -JuAnItO-

i have an Full HD video and if i want watch it with MX Video Player in H/W Decoder it's tell me Not Supported :(

one thing more .. is this rom use roboto font ??

Edited by -JuAnItO-

Guest Duncank

@Trip

I'm running v112 and everything is supersmooth! Thanks!

I really like all the customization options in the TripNDroid Settings. But I've enabled the battery bar and when I want to hide the battery icon it just gives me another battery-icon-style, instead of hiding it.

Guest Mulletcutter

@Trip

I'm running v112 and everything is supersmooth! Thanks!

I really like all the customization options in the TripNDroid Settings. But I've enabled the battery bar and when I want to hide the battery icon it just gives me another battery-icon-style, instead of hiding it.

Same with me...

Guest iCeClouD

@Duncank and Mulletcutter, I believe that has to do with AOKP sources, since TripNDroid settings basically is AOKP's Rom Control, although it seems cherry picked or something ^^

112 wasn't stable for me unfortunately :( too many freezes and such, so had to revert to 110 which is rock-steady. Could there be something with the "libhardware_legacy.so" since it obviously differs in the wifi-fix and the ROM itself?

Guest ManCityFC

Trip, just tried this for the first time since your very first ICS release. Take a bow son! Sublime. Not tried BT as I am traveling in Holland and not driving, but I have been playing with CM9 nightlies on a friends SG2, and so far I can tell virtually no difference in speed and stability. Well done. Hope Bluetooth works so this can be my new daily driver.

Guest ManCityFC

One last issue Trip. Had it on charge for 1 hour whilst using my phone. It hasn't taken even 1% more charge whilst using it and it is so hot I could cook bacon crispy.

Guest iCeClouD

post-949321-133168115772_thumb.png

Any ideas Trip?

Believe it has something to do with the switch from HTC Audio to Source Audio. I miss the guitar tuner as well as soundhound myself :P Still no biggie for me though, but would be nice. Trip will probably fix it at his own pace, as it should be :)

Guest ManCityFC

Update:

The ROM lasted about 12 hours before it broke for no apparent reason. I woke up to this:

post-949321-133185491226_thumb.png

Then when I switched the screen off, it wouldn't come back on (black screen). After a reboot the touch screen wouldn't work. Had to just reflash an old nandroid. The phone was astonishingly hot too, could have fried an egg on the bottom part of the screen.

Shame, because when it worked it was splendid.

Guest mcniick9

The latest rom won't install, tried everything from full wipe to update and even via another rom and stock RUU. (downloaded it 3 separate times already. It installs and at the pincode screen the screen is unresponsive and goes black (can see it's on but just black) and won't ever show anything but black. What the hell am I doing wrong or is wrong with this update. Please help!!!

Edited by mcniick9

Guest phillthorpe1

The latest rom won't install, tried everything from full wipe to update and even via another rom and stock RUU. (downloaded it 3 separate times already. It installs and at the pincode screen the screen is unresponsive and goes black (can see it's on but just black) and won't ever show anything but black. What the hell am I doing wrong or is wrong with this update. Please help!!!

when the screen goes black the phone isnt actually off, just press the power button and re enter the pin. sometimes

you have to re enter the pin about 5 times. but it does work eventually.

Guest mcniick9

sorry about that but its the installation/setup part like as soon as i flash the rom & reboot the phone it won't let me click the start & when I sleep the phone the screen just goes black. I full wipe and flashed trips firmware and download the file twice. Help please?

when the screen goes black the phone isnt actually off, just press the power button and re enter the pin. sometimes

you have to re enter the pin about 5 times. but it does work eventually.