[ROM] [23-04] TripNDroid Operating System | Beta Stage | 119.32.404.B.U

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest reinierkramer

Maby you can make a sort of instalation when we can thoose things we want ant dont want in the rom i think its a nice featsure for your rom sorry for bad englisch.

Guest TripNRaVeR

The are some serious nasty bugs in this rom untill they are solved i dont release a new version. (thanks to show-p1984 for pointing me in the right direction)

Guest darkobas

The are some serious nasty bugs in this rom untill they are solved i dont release a new version. (thanks to show-p1984 for pointing me in the right direction)

anyways i've been using it for couple of days now without any bigger problems...except bluetooth. Thank you TripnRaver!

Guest phillthorpe1

thats weird, i thought it was the best rom you have made so far............

Guest Zehlek

Update coming soon

- Fixed livewallpapers

- Fixed video recorder

- New kernel

- Multiple resolutions supported for videocam

You are the greatest

Guest Jiggs82

Update coming soon

- Fixed livewallpapers

- Fixed video recorder

- New kernel

- Multiple resolutions supported for videocam

Greatttt trip:) take your time man because we want to make sure its better than your previous builds:p

Guest TripNRaVeR

Awesome. So 720p is OK?

I guess so, i'm currently running a few builds later as the one i uploaded so i cant confirm

that if you are using cam recorder or in general?

Just camcorder

Guest Joel lock

thanks for your hard work really..I'm going to enjoy my last couple days with my phone as i'm switching to htc one x despite sense 4.0 im pretty sure someday in the future someone will port ics aosp to our phones

Guest phillthorpe1

thanks for your hard work really..I'm going to enjoy my last couple days with my phone as i'm switching to htc one x despite sense 4.0 im pretty sure someday in the future someone will port ics aosp to our phones

me too, mines on preorder.......

dont know if i will keep my sensation of not yet

Guest BummAround

Hopefully this upcoming release will have no prob with BT (non A2DP, I don't care), wifi, and camcorder (yes, 720p is fine) all working all the time. :)