[CANCELED] Endavour@Pyramid | Sense 4 | BETA 004

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest FLUSHiNGZFiN3SZT

anyone know how to get the three on screen buttons on the top left like in the first screenshot posted in the op?

nevermind, read on top of it..

Edited by FLUSHiNGZFiN3SZT

Guest TheStigFIN

Yesterday installed this rom and I surprised how fast this rom is! So smooth..

All in all this is great rom, couple bugs I have found but them arent a big ones:

Faceunlock crashes when to try set up it and under settings-call havent resized yet.. But defintely this is the best Sense 4.0 rom what I have tested so far! Thanks Trip! ;D

What firmware do I need with this ROM? This ROM continuously reboots on my T-mobile US Sensation. I get to the home screen and it stays there for few secs and reboots. I have 11.65.3504.00U_11.19.3504.29_2. If this is not the correct radio can someone please help me point to the right radio. I could not find this information in any of the posts, forgive me if this is a repeated question.

What firmware do I need with this ROM? This ROM continuously reboots on my T-mobile US Sensation. I get to the home screen and it stays there for few secs and reboots. I have 11.65.3504.00U_11.19.3504.29_2. If this is not the correct radio can someone please help me point to the right radio. I could not find this information in any of the posts, forgive me if this is a repeated question.

Boots fine for me with Trip's firmware

Guest sonnguyen10123

Xda keeps saying they didn't kang this rom haha. I wanted to tell them s*** but they said they would ban the next person that wouls talk about trip

Guest Jaide

noob here, i really like this ROM but the menu button onscreen getting in the way of full screen apps. can it be removed? thanks OP.

Edited by Jaide

Guest dkeppy

Heres the new OTA_PYRAMID_ICS_HTC_Europe_3.32.401.3-1.50.401.1.zip NON-Flashable (Just released today) Trip....Just in case you dont already have it....eveyone else, DO NOT FLASH..

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ajn3lu

So....this is the HTC OTA for Europe? Flash & ... lose root?

dkeppy

EDIT: I note that you did not say not to download… ;)

Edited by dkeppy

Guest lightninbug

So....this is the HTC OTA for Europe? Flash & ... lose root?

dkeppy

EDIT: I note that you did not say not to download… ;)

Yes..do not flash..FOR DEVS ( Trip) ONLY.!!!