[CANCELED] Endavour@Pyramid | Sense 4 | BETA 004

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest inzaghi1975

I used the default live wall paper, perhaps that size isnt ported for Sensation? Shud be.. Or is it "live" related perhaps? Gonna try a static wall paper next, default and a self made one. I read somewhere that sebs latest kernel could speed things up and "fix" the glitches and what not. Gonna try that as well.

Btw, i rebooted, wiped dalvik and cache. The lockscreen frooze again after ~5 min. :D

I also tried the google car thingy, but BT messed something up. Got some FC, and it lagged like crazy. Cant use it.

Gonna do some more testing.. :)

BT doesn´t work. And for the frozen lockscreen or sometimes messed up. I think I have taken the Rosie.apk from Beta3 and flashed it or maybe from Virtuous latest build.

Guest TheStigFIN

Could someone add link to old rosie.apk? Lockscreen is a bit irratating because sometimes I can't see ring and that's why I can't open my sensation.. :/ :(

Guest bonesy

Insted of just saying "this broke,This doesn't work" Etc try running adb logcat and post the error.Or if it randomly reboots run dmesg..THEN post that instead.

adb logcat...

cmd window type

adb logcat > C:/logcat-1.txt this will then save the log to your C;/ drive

From terminal emulator

logcat > /sdcard/logcat-1.txt this will save the logcat to your sdcard

then post using code tags (the <> icon in reply)

Guest fireishott

Don't know it is but my 3G/H data speeds are crawling tmous (no I am not throttled, just checked)

Using the Trip OS I get an average 8mb down and using the endeavor I get maybe 1.

Gonna do a bit of research and see what I can come up with. If any one can second this or is it just an isolated incedent

Guest SlasherX

Trip I keep getting random reboots...how can I change the boot animation because the boot HTC Logo makes a very annoying boot sound!

Guest inzaghi1975

Trip I keep getting random reboots...how can I change the boot animation because the boot HTC Logo makes a very annoying boot sound!

Delete the Sound from bootanimation in customize/recource/ htc boot mp3

Edited by inzaghi1975

Guest w0mbat

Anyone got a workaround for auto brightness being a bit messed up? My screen always seems to be almost full brightness when this is set and even if I use manual settings it doesn't seem to stick (did a full wipe before install).

Cheers....

Guest Sylar2010

Let's hope this new RUU will meet our expectations since the first one.

BT,camcorder,graphics glitches...

On xda the new rom is worse than the previous one!

Guest gonemad02
Long-pressing the home button doesn't bring up the task switcher. Does anyone else have this problem?

tap the search key instead of home button and you'll be fine