[CANCELED] Endavour@Pyramid | Sense 4 | BETA 004

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

semctriplogo.jpg

Welcome to Endavour for Pyramid v4

Working:

Pretty much everything seems to work

The HTC album is removed because of an resize issue what makes it useless because you couldnt select the video to start. Gallery from my other roms is included as replacement.

Changelog 003:

- Bluetooth fixed

- Small audio issues fixed

- Optimized a bit

Changelog 004:

- Update bluetooth fix

- Fixed graphics tearing and glitches

- Teeter added

- Fixed some weather stuff

- Fixed downanimation

- Fixed gps

- Hacked for Qualcomm chipset

- Hacked overlay support (not fully working)

- Hacked Qualcomm's way of graphics instead of Tegra 3

- Removed some Tegra stuff

- Removed a bunch of htc loggers

Information:

If you cant use the launcher after first boot, touch the screen in the right bottom corner and it works correctly (happens randomly, easter egg 1 to prevent kang) sorry guys

Screenshots (not from the rom):

untitled.jpg

Download:

http://www.4shared.c...pNDroid_00.html

http://t.co/84wBcZbH

Dont mirror my work

Guest Lucas Childers

What are differences between Virtuous Rom?

This ROM has almost everything working. Virtuous' ROM is missing some stuff. Video camera. Stuff like that.

Great to see you back, thanks Trip

GPS does not seam to work correctly within 2400 metres, no icon showing gps searching. Hope this is helpfull Trip.

Edited by markgs

Guest Arthur92

semctriplogo.jpg

Welcome to Endavour for Pyramid v2

Working:

Pretty much everything seems to work besides bluetooth.

In this release the progress on bluetooth isnt included, but in my personal rom bluetooth turns on and then the system hot reboots and bluetooth is off and cannot be turned on again. I think i'm quite close to the real bluetooth fix which will be released later.

The HTC album is removed because of an resize issue what makes it useless because you couldnt select the video to start. Gallery from my other roms is included as replacement.

Screenshots (not from the rom):

untitled.jpg

Download:

http://www.4shared.c...pNDroid_00.html

Dont mirror my work

Thank U Trip,Thanks for your hark work.But your supporters in China could never use your ROMs unless they mirror them.This makes us feel embarrassed.What's more,Any other way to donate?I do not have a credit card.And the donate link is directing to the XDA forum.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Thank U Trip,Thanks for your hark work.But your supporters in China could never use your ROMs unless they mirror them.This makes us feel embarrassed.What's more,Any other way to donate?I do not have a credit card.And the donate link is directing to the XDA forum.

I will make an exception for them, they are allowed to mirror

Guest NoNo123456

Thanks trip for 3rd build !

It seems the hardware is nearly full fonctionning apart graphic glitches.

Do you think it will take long time to fix them ?

Anyway thanks! Going to flash now haha !

Edited by NoNo123456

I had these graphical glitches on Trip's every rom. I mentioned it many times in other threads(MIUI v4, CM9) but it was just me and couldn't get an answer. This time I don't know why this issue became so obvious for everyone but I hope it gets solved. Thank you.

Guest sonnguyen10123

Heyguys. What's not working in this rom?? And howsbattery life? Does it work on fw 3.30??

I read on xda that trip kanged this rom rrom mmdjay. Is this true?

Guest TripNRaVeR

Heyguys. What's not working in this rom?? And howsbattery life? Does it work on fw 3.30??

I read on xda that trip kanged this rom rrom mmdjay. Is this true?

Lol what do you think?

If you read my twitter you know that i didnt kang it, but someone else kanged my stuff :)

Dont worry it will be public soon.

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest sonnguyen10123

Lol what do you think?

If you read my twitter you know that i didnt kang it, but someone else kanged my stuff :)

Dont worry it will be public soon.

ok. i respect you trip. your a great guy and a GREAT dev. can you tell me whats not working in this rom? im looking for a daily and im hungry for sense 4.0. and hows battery life and speed?

ok. i respect you trip. your a great guy and a GREAT dev. can you tell me whats not working in this rom? im looking for a daily and im hungry for sense 4.0. and hows battery life and speed?

Apparently everything is working

Guest sonnguyen10123

taking pictures while video cording doesnt work for me. boot down animation is off. so far thats what ive found.

edit: where is extended settings? theres no settings in notification bar? or did htc not incorporate it?

Edited by sonnguyen10123

I think it works really good for its build stage sometimes when I go to send a message the send button doesnt work but thats not a big deal by any means Im sure it will be fixed in future updates good job trip Virtuous is overrated any way Eff them