[CANCELED] Endavour@Pyramid | Sense 4 | BETA 004

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest NailDown

Everything works Bluetooth also works for my headphones. Nice Thanks

sometime stuck on lockscreen on 1-2 second

Edited by NailDown

Guest inzaghi1975

Trip after a half day i have the feeling that Rosie.apk lags. I have tried with Nova Launcher and it works very smooth and fast. Glitches are not completely gone. But it is better than Beta 3.

Could you please resize the Homescreen in the next update. ? When I set a Wallpaper it is the size from Endevour.

Audio Beats don´t now if it works because if I activate or deactivate there is the same beats.

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH ;-)

Edited by inzaghi1975

Guest markgs

GPS still not finding location, icon shows it is working? Surprised how good it is going battery, speed etc. Well done Trip as it has been said many times before...

Guest durius

Hi Trip,

Been trying this update since last night and I found these bugs:

- Bluetooth FC after every boot

- Bluetooth will pair with devices but wont't connect afterwards.

Guest phillthorpe1

how bizzare, after install I could not boot the rom. i kept on getting boot loops.

then i unplugged the usb cable and it was ok.

Guest Spirit81

thx for your ROM at first place ;)

sometimes i have problems with incoming call, the lockscreen is messed up, and i can't answer..

Guest inzaghi1975

thx for your ROM at first place ;)

sometimes i have problems with incoming call, the lockscreen is messed up, and i can't answer..

Yes. There is a lockscreen issue and an issue with connected usb cable. Can confirm this. Trip is this a Rosie issue? Can we replace the Rosie from Beta 3 maybe?

Guest motopaddy

Trip this is good! Feels stable, using it as daily driver.

Besides bt and some other known issues I came across this:

When making a folder on homesreen, the font of folder name is too large...

And for me as well, wallpaper won't resize right. Lockscreen is good, but homescreen seems zoomed in.

Guess both come from resizing.

Edited by motopaddy

Guest inzaghi1975

Now with the new Kernel 1.20 from Sebastian more smoother :D . The init.d folder works too for me. So I can put any tweaks on it. After installing Sense 4 I don´t want go back to Sense 3.6. It looks like GB :P

Guest daverace

Now with the new Kernel 1.20 from Sebastian more smoother :D . The init.d folder works too for me. So I can put any tweaks on it. After installing Sense 4 I don´t want go back to Sense 3.6. It looks like GB :P

Hi,

can you pleae tell me the link of that kernel?

Thanks, Daniel

Thanks for the new beta Trip. Big improvements over beta 3. But I think it's getting pointless as the base itself is a beta. No matter how you try, the best thing will be a beta rom. An observation though: Glitches are partly fixed. Vertical moves(eg scrolling) are ok but horizontal moves(eg swiping) still have it and when you force it to hw acceleration settings becomes smoother.

Edited by umd

Guest FPVR90
Trip, team up with king! Hes trying to put out a 4.0 and is giving proper credit to you!

Come on.. that ROM is a mix of Virtuous and Trips Rom, this guy has NOT done anything different from what has been already done. Plus I'm pretty sure Trip didn't gave him permission to use this ROM as a base.

Guest phillthorpe1

hi trip, this rom looks amazing and runs pretty smooth too!

Can only notice one problem so far and that is with the clock.

when i try to set the alarm for "tuesday , thursday, saturday" it wont

let me . instead it will set the alarm for tuesday , thursday friday and saturday or

mon tue wed thur fri .

i need to get out of bed at 4.30 on tuesday thursday and saturday. but i dont need to

on the other days, so this could be a pain in the ass lol.

Doesnt matter though because I have downloaded another app. also i will move back to

your other rom when you bring out 109 .

a bird cant stay in one tree forever!

Guest motopaddy

Camera stopped working for me after taking 1 picture... All I get now when opening camera app is black screen.

Will clearing cache solve this?

It seems that it drains battery very fast now...

Maybe Sense 4 is trying to load camera in background unsuccesfully?

Guest xOx1141

Sometimes when showing a message preview on the lockscreen the wallpaper is black.

Also sometimes when clicking on a message thread the recipient turns into //mms-sms-v2/conversations/295 and won't let me hit send until i close then reopen the app.

Other than that great!

Sms error is the only one that really annoys me, i dont think its hard to fix, but im not dev so what can i know :D It happens only when you receive sms and u pull down the notification bar and click on sms. Then recipient is //mms-sms-v2/conversations/295.

Please fix that if u have time.

Other than that excelent ROM! I'm using it as my daily :)

Guest inzaghi1975

Sms error is the only one that really annoys me, i dont think its hard to fix, but im not dev so what can i know :D It happens only when you receive sms and u pull down the notification bar and click on sms. Then recipient is //mms-sms-v2/conversations/295.

Please fix that if u have time.

Other than that excelent ROM! I'm using it as my daily :)

Same by me. I can not reply when I get a sms. Please fix this issue.

Guest trx182

When you set a Wallpaper on your Homescreen do you have the right size?

I used the default live wall paper, perhaps that size isnt ported for Sensation? Shud be.. Or is it "live" related perhaps? Gonna try a static wall paper next, default and a self made one. I read somewhere that sebs latest kernel could speed things up and "fix" the glitches and what not. Gonna try that as well.

Btw, i rebooted, wiped dalvik and cache. The lockscreen frooze again after ~5 min. :D

I also tried the google car thingy, but BT messed something up. Got some FC, and it lagged like crazy. Cant use it.

Gonna do some more testing.. :)