Guide for disassembly/have you taken your MT apart?

Guest Frojd

Hi forum. Have any of you taken your MT apart, as in reached it's components? I've lived with a broken speaker for a couple of months, and I'm thinking about trying to repair it myself. Problem is I haven't been able to get it appart. After unscrewing all visible screws (including one with some kind of warranty sticker on it) it still feels very solid, and I can't seem to find any way to continue. If anyone knows of some disassembly guide I would be very thankful. :)

/Fredrik

It's quite visible :P

Even if they didn't, I don't have any backup phone and don't really know where I should send it as Acer doesn't have any presence in Sweden :(

Guest asdgrab

It's quite visible :P

Even if they didn't, I don't have any backup phone and don't really know where I should send it as Acer doesn't have any presence in Sweden :(

http://www.acercompu...content/support

For products under warranty, and customers with the Acer Advantage Agreement:

Telephone number: 020 - 25 25 00

you should call the call center

Managed to crack it open using the video Sinesweep posted, it wasn't to hard once you figured to use a knife to remove the bottom surface. Unfortunately the only thing I managed to do was destroying the speaker connection for good. Oh well, it was worth a try :rolleyes:

Thanks for your help guys!

Guest Smeelious

I was all ready to document the destructi...I mean taking apart of my metal, had a clean surface, tools were out, GN in camera mode..

Then I realized I didn't have my small screwdriver set out...went looking for it..and ...it had taken a walk somewhere.

le sigh.

Guest ltpitt
I was all ready to document the destructi...I mean taking apart of my metal, had a clean surface, tools were out, GN in camera mode..

Then I realized I didn't have my small screwdriver set out...went looking for it..and ...it had taken a walk somewhere.

le sigh.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Victorinox_Cybertool.JPG

U_U

:D

Sent from my Liquid MT using Tapatalk

Guest Herjo

my display make annoying noise when touched on the up right side, i would like to know why, maybe something is getting out

Same issue here :c

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

S̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶g̶o̶n̶n̶a̶ ̶o̶p̶e̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶M̶e̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶.̶ ̶ I̶t̶ ̶d̶r̶o̶p̶p̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶4̶0̶c̶m̶.̶.̶ ̶I̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶D̶i̶s̶p̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶.̶

T̶o̶u̶c̶h̶s̶c̶r̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶u̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶t̶a̶c̶h̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶ ̶c̶l̶i̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶p̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶a̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶.

̶W̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶t̶u̶r̶e̶s̶?̶ ̶

don't mind Its back up again :) (magical)

Edited by !gm