[ROM] [ AtomicMod ] [UPDATED 22/06/12]

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

Dude i have 1 problem with this rom

at the top of the screen appears a line

there any way to remove? does not look good.

(excuse my English)

screenshot133.png

lol, this is not a bug... you have the battery bar turned on, turn it off from battery bar settings

Guest sui785

There's an issue with the keyboard(if you turn the phone to landscape), the keyboard is fullscreen and you don't see what you're typing.

Had to install other keyboard to fix the issue.

Edited by sui785

• 2 weeks later...
Guest syscrusher

Actually this is the best rom for me, so I'm writting to say you THANK YOU and to encourage you for actualization! Good job and come back soon, tillaz!

Guest patitohd

Hello.

I'm a new user (sorry for my bad english, i'm spanish) and i love your rom. I'm a noob, but, i have some issues and wishes with your rom and your great work.

-Issues:

- I can't change dalvik size to 48mb.

- I can't install other themes for v20s.

- The camera isn't the stock or modified camera stock (poor fps on recording videos) is LGCamera.

- The contacts.apk show me double number phones.

Wishes:

- Flashable zips of your modifications (notification bar, status bar, phone.apk...) to other roms with v20s

- Flashable zips of diferrents cameras

- 3 rom versions:

- Without tweaks, only v20s with ICS appearance.

- With all the tweaks you want to include.

- One big zip with AROMA Installer, with a lot of options including tweaks, appearance...

- LMK Manager.

Only are wishes and issues from a noob user that love your work. Thanks for all :)

Guest eyedentity

Xda is just overcrowded, the p990 community here is smaller - and more relaxed.

Sometimes I get reboots with your ROM, but so does the stock one as well.. GPS is also quite slow from time to time. Nevertheless a great ROM.

Guest patitohd

eyedentity, i prefer a more relaxed community with big things (modaco) and a great relaxed work that xda community, where release a rom or kernel with great issues/fails!

More is no better!

Guest Sir_Didymus

Hey guys just a few questions for a frustrated man who has been itching for an upgrade for a while now. Would buying the LG Optimus 2X be worth it since it's apparently getting official ICS soon?? I mean I can get the LG Optimus 2X for almost as cheap as the Huawei G300 off a friend. It's in really good condition too and he only wants around a 100 quid for it. Just a few questions though. Will the coming ICS rom be like the stock one that ZTE Grand X has? Will it be as smooth as the Grand X since they're like both the same specs right?? That's the only other phone I was considering really but it's been such a let down including the quoted price of £189.99 which turned out to be false not to mention the specs.

Guest tillaz

Hey guys just a few questions for a frustrated man who has been itching for an upgrade for a while now. Would buying the LG Optimus 2X be worth it since it's apparently getting official ICS soon?? I mean I can get the LG Optimus 2X for almost as cheap as the Huawei G300 off a friend. It's in really good condition too and he only wants around a 100 quid for it. Just a few questions though. Will the coming ICS rom be like the stock one that ZTE Grand X has? Will it be as smooth as the Grand X since they're like both the same specs right?? That's the only other phone I was considering really but it's been such a let down including the quoted price of £189.99 which turned out to be false not to mention the specs.

i don't think this is getting ics any more... someone posted a tweet from lg Canada saying it wont be reviving an update

https://twitter.com/LGCanada/status/228241570007220225

Guest Sir_Didymus

i don't think this is getting ics any more... someone posted a tweet from lg Canada saying it wont be reviving an update

https://twitter.com/...241570007220225

Well, that sucks. Desperate for a new phone but don't want to waste my money on something that will be out of date in like a month or two. Guess I'll go back to waiting around for the next best thing. ZTE Era? Lol any idea when that's coming? If you Google ZTE Era it shows the device at Handtec for £253 but when you go into their website there's no price. I'm guessing they're maybe expecting it to be around that kind of figure but aren't sure or something?

Guest SuperSkill

Tillaz

Installed this rom yesterday, works great, and I really like all those settings you`ve created here :) appreciated work. And nice boot animation too :) I did install latest kernel from Spica1234, it has better battery life than stock kernel. I read hundreds of post yesterday, in on of them I saw someone had a wish which you quoted something like: I`d need some help then..........Spica are the one inventing new stuff for stock based roms o2x, per example he made the OTF(on the fly settings for kernels), he also came up with strong vibrator and most battery saved settings in his compilations and with his toolchain. I saw Benee made a 10 step vibration for cm based roms and I've asked Spica if he could look into it for stock kernels......I know he tried unsuccessfully with HP-SS-6 test build(pre sr4).

I`m a regular user of Carburanos Django Manouche stock based rom from XDA, used it since his second release, as he have vacation I found that I had to try all the new roms like paranoid android, cm9 and so on, Ive tried every version you released, only been a bit anonymous, usually posting from phone and xda have an app for it that`s really handy ;) as a stock rom user, i have a couple of questions:

1. I looked in your init.d folder, can you please explain if you modified the memory management? To me it seems very aggressive, I have over 200 mb free ram, or you've made changes that prevents many apps from running all the time?

2. The mods you`ve made for changing mount of storage, will they work on all stock based 20S roms?

3. I love center clock, I've read earlier that this could give issues if you get to many downloads without clearing per example, is this true?

Also, I have some wishes like alternative memory profiles, xperia launcher instead, stock clock(an old version, don't stop countdown if you hit back, on later versions it does), and if you`re able and just want stock kernel and no additions it would be nice if you could look into the vibrator(its too weak stock, and too strong on existing hack).

You`ve made Atomic, it have features no others have, amazing development Tillaz :) final wish, as it yesterday was posted here that ics will arrive, please develop rom then too ;)

To Paul if you read this forum still: If you get a leak, please compile a kitchen for us :) it`s been a while, you and Tillaz can get back the activity we had last year here :)

Thanks a lot for your work, best wishes from SuperSkill :)

edit: The rom lags/long reaction time(say browser, usually have press things 2 times or wait a few seconds) and in various situations the text aren't visible like in pull down menu and the text marker are not placed correctly , if this gets fixed it will be good :)

Edited by SuperSkill

Guest sreeprajay

unfortunately i wont have this phone by the time ics releases :(

so very unfortunate....this ROM is snappy ....a few....very small things but amazing work Tillaz

Guest slider5000

have a problem while flashing!

i wiped everything.

then flash the .zip

there is first LG bootanimation

then atomicmod.. but there is only "atomicm" and then the display is black.. and he reboot.. with LG and so on...

whats the problem?!

Guest tillaz

have a problem while flashing!

i wiped everything.

then flash the .zip

there is first LG bootanimation

then atomicmod.. but there is only "atomicm" and then the display is black.. and he reboot.. with LG and so on...

whats the problem?!

are you flashing anything else after the rom?

try mounts and storage / format system

Guest sreeprajay

run this ROM for a week....just getting a bit laggy....dialer takes 2-3seconds to launch....cant play PowerAmp after 3 day.

any update planned?????