[ROM] MIUI Mix &Match v0.9 beta

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Guest timfimjim

I have lost my music player trying to replace directly a apk into system/app using root explorerblink.gif

Is there a way to install the apk without installing entire ROM ? what to do now ?

Yep, extract the apk file from the ROM and put on sd card. Then on your phone go to file manager and click on the app it will ask if you want to install.

Guest Frankish
I have lost my music player trying to replace directly a apk into system/app using root explorer

Is there a way to install the apk without installing entire ROM ? what to do now ?

Did you set permissions?!

Guest Frankish

Just installed this to have a look. Seems great. Has issues with the included dark theme. Buttons text remains black and notification area stays white. Otherwise flawless. I'm tempted to drop back down to this from ics. Just for YouTube to be working

Guest Andymac1969

Yes, I am a 42 year old married man of three daughters, and I get easily excited these days blink.gif but I think this is just great

post-407498-0-39764100-1330774904_thumb.

post-407498-0-80699000-1330775012_thumb.

post-407498-0-14207400-1330775038_thumb.

post-407498-0-56289200-1330775056_thumb.

post-407498-0-51318900-1330775076_thumb.

post-407498-0-50091500-1330775093_thumb.

post-407498-0-42865500-1330775113_thumb.

post-407498-0-53579900-1330775129_thumb.

Guest Colibri

Does anyone else have the problem where the notification bar won't theme and remains white when dragged down? Even themes with a semi transparent bar won't theme. Otherwise it's a fantastic ROM!

Guest JThumar

Why do u want it that way ? While is good !!laugh.gif

Does anyone else have the problem where the notification bar won't theme and remains white when dragged down? Even themes with a semi transparent bar won't theme. Otherwise it's a fantastic ROM!

Guest JThumar

How did you manage screen shots ?

Yes, I am a 42 year old married man of three daughters, and I get easily excited these days blink.gif but I think this is just great

Guest xiaoyaoswim

any idea how i can import themes, as i cant find how to do it on the rom, only download them through the theme manager?

Besides downloading online from theme manager, you can also put the .mtz theme file to SD Card\MIUI\theme folder to make it available in the manager

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Minui player has its own EQ...perhaps latest version

USB file transfer not working .....working now

Well, this player from andalululu doesn't support eq.

I got occasional reboot when mounting usb storage

Guest xiaoyaoswim

This is my OMC ROM now, it is fantastic, I have MIUI theme pure blue installed and it is superb.

Well done for creating this fantastic ROM, I showed a couple of mates it last night and they where just blown away.

Thank you

Glad to know you enjoy this rom. Don't think ordinary people in middle age can play digital devices so wellrolleyes.gif

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Can you fix wifi hotspot ? Its imp for me to use this as daily ROM.....also is USB tethering working ... has anyone checked ?

Have you tried any wifi tether apps from market?

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Just installed this to have a look. Seems great. Has issues with the included dark theme. Buttons text remains black and notification area stays white. Otherwise flawless. I'm tempted to drop back down to this from ics. Just for YouTube to be working

Theme changes for notification area sometimes only take effect after a reboot, or you may try to restart relevant process.

I got same issues with the black theme included. Considering remove it from the rom.

Actually I found the official blue theme looks better and has no visibility problem. But it's too big and I would rather not incorporate it into the rom package. I uploaded it here instead. Just need to be put into SD Card\MIUI\theme folder.

Guest WillDroid

Hi, I like this ROM very much, but I have 2 problems:

Firstly, I can't get Google Shopper to work, seems to shut immediately where usually it should ask for Gmail permissions, and on top of that the Market won't let me install Skype, it reports my device as incompatible/

Secondly, I am finding the lock screen very laggy, which I also found with ICS MIUI but when I asked nobody else seemed to have this.

Other than that, I like it :)

Will

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Hi, I like this ROM very much, but I have 2 problems:

Firstly, I can't get Google Shopper to work, seems to shut immediately where usually it should ask for Gmail permissions, and on top of that the Market won't let me install Skype, it reports my device as incompatible/

Secondly, I am finding the lock screen very laggy, which I also found with ICS MIUI but when I asked nobody else seemed to have this.

Other than that, I like it :)

Will

Google shopper don't work for me either. Haven't tried it on Ice Armor III so not sure if it's due to the cm7 base. Just tried to download and install skype from the market, no problem at all.

Sometimes the launcher is laggy for me, however the lock screen is always smooth. I'm not sure the cause of your problem. Have you wiped data before you install the rom?

Guest WillDroid

Google shopper don't work for me either. Haven't tried it on Ice Armor III so not sure if it's due to the cm7 base. Just tried to download and install skype from the market, no problem at all.

Sometimes the launcher is laggy for me, however the lock screen is always smooth. I'm not sure the cause of your problem. Have you wiped data before you install the rom?

Thanks for the reply, just put a Sense theme on, lock screen seems fine now :) On the default it is still laggy though. Also, just tried again to install Skype after reading this and to my surprise it worked fine! :D Great ROM!

Guest dhoomktoo

very nice rom...i am getting FC in launcher and it seems laggy at times..anyone else experiencing the same? had a question..is there a way to change the analog clock into digital? the launcher force closes when i try to edit the widget?

Guest JThumar

did it....wrks fine

very nice rom...i am getting FC in launcher and it seems laggy at times..anyone else experiencing the same? had a question..is there a way to change the analog clock into digital? the launcher force closes when i try to edit the widget?