[ROM] MIUI Mix &Match v0.9 beta

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Guest Andymac1969

The music app and note app are in chinese, and my Google contacts don't synchronize, but great rom !

My contacts have synced?? You made any changes at all?

Andrew

Guest ydfxz

My contacts have synced?? You made any changes at all?

Andrew

The synchronisation is activated but nothing. So I import my contacts from the sim card

EDIT: sorry It was me :x i've made something wrong at the beginning: my contacts are synced!

Edited by ydfxz

Guest JThumar

5) Toggles like screenshot etc are missing. Again something to do with latest version of MIUI applied or not.

6) No reboot into recovery option. Must have please. [Works if screen is locked and i long press power button......not if screen is unlocked B) ]

Hats off dude........This is just superb !!

1. Music player not in English(can this be turned into english ? How ?)

2. Status bar Toggles option does not have option like menu to view at bottom,battery display in percentage(this was there in MIUI made by tilal, not sure if its something to do with version of MIUI)

3. Many Cynogen settings not working like battery display in %.

4. MIUI Themes are working biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

This is the ROM i was looking for with interface of MIUI and stability of CM7...........

Edited by JThumar

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Hats off dude........This is just superb !!

1. Music player not in English(can this be turned into english ? How ?)

2. Status bar Toggles option does not have option like menu to view at bottom,battery display in percentage(this was there in MIUI made by tilal, not sure if its something to do with version of MIUI)

3. Many Cynogen settings not working like battery display in %.

4. MIUI Themes are working biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

This is the ROM i was looking for with interface of MIUI and stability of CM7...........

5) Toggles like screenshot etc are missing. Again something to do with latest version of MIUI applied or not.

6) No reboot into recovery option. Must have please. [Works if screen is locked and i long press power button......not if screen is unlocked B) ]

Thanks for your feedback.

1. MIUI Music fixed in v0.2

2. I think that is exclusive to MIUI v4

3&6. That is just because it's Mix&.Match, some interfaces are operated by CM, others are by MIUI. You are right! Reboot in lock screen is a good workaround.

5. In MIUI there is a key combination for sceenshot. But it's not working in this version, I tried to fix it but failed...

Guest stiefanu

I have some iusses with themes and some apps like Settings, Titanium Backup, Calendar..

With some themes these apps force closes when opened..But not with the stock theme..does anyone else have this problem? smile.gif

Guest JThumar

Gmail sync not happening........it says sync in progress but should not take ages.......mad.gif

EDIT : Restart solved it !!

Edited by JThumar

Guest razzmataz1478

Ok nice rom, but when using titanium backup batch restore I keep getting freezes and kind of reboots. The phone reboots with no boot animation or splash screen... Like a launcher reboot or something....

Guest xiaoyaoswim

The music app and note app are in chinese, and my Google contacts don't synchronize, but great rom !

The interface of the note app can be English. The sample note in Chinese is welcome info, and the button in bottom means adding new note.

Guest xiaoyaoswim

Thnks dude........

*Screenshot comes on long press of power button on lock mode......but of no use as it does nothing

*Music Player equilizer is not working !!

*Wifi hotspot not working

Sceenshot from CM was disabled on purpose, as it's useless only working in lock screen...

Do you mean equilizer in DSP manager? I think it's working for me.

Confirmed WIFI Hotspot not working for me either.

Guest JThumar

Sceenshot from CM was disabled on purpose, as it's useless only working in lock screen...

Minui player has its own EQ...perhaps latest version

USB file transfer not working .....working now

Edited by JThumar

Guest JThumar

I have lost my music player trying to replace directly a apk into system/app using root explorerblink.gif

Is there a way to install the apk without installing entire ROM ? what to do now ?

Guest Andymac1969

This is my OMC ROM now, it is fantastic, I have MIUI theme pure blue installed and it is superb.

Well done for creating this fantastic ROM, I showed a couple of mates it last night and they where just blown away.

Thank you

Guest JThumar

Can you fix wifi hotspot ? Its imp for me to use this as daily ROM.....also is USB tethering working ... has anyone checked ?