[CM9] Cyanogenmod 9 for LiquidA1/LiquidE

Guest thepasto

Guest benito91

Install liquid next parts

Are you sure? Does it works with this ROM? Is there any option that i can't touch in it? Thanks a lot for the info :)

And another report:

Everytime i startup the phone it says "The clock application has stopped to work" (i'm translating it from italian) and i noticed that the scrolling in this version is a lot more slow of LN 1.9.2, but it is not a problem of slowness, but it seems that the scroll is setup to be most "hard"... i don't know how to explain... Thanks for every answer, if i will found some other bug i will let you know

Edited by benito91

Guest thepasto

Are you sure? Does it works with this ROM? Is there any option that i can't touch in it? Thanks a lot for the info :)

And another report:

Everytime i startup the phone it says "The clock application has stopped to work" (i'm translating it from italian) and i noticed that the scrolling in this version is a lot more slow of LN 1.9.2, but it is not a problem of slowness, but it seems that the scroll is setup to be most "hard"... i don't know how to explain... Thanks for every answer, if i will found some other bug i will let you know

I'm writing another app to be ics compatible.. Next release will include it. meanwhile use lnp is a solution..

Guest benito91

I'm writing another app to be ics compatible.. Next release will include it. meanwhile use lnp is a solution..

Ok thanks, but what do you think about the "slowness" of the scrolling? i have my phone at 921mhz... i don't think it is a cpu problem... do you think i have to change some settings?

Ok thanks, but what do you think about the "slowness" of the scrolling? i have my phone at 921mhz... i don't think it is a cpu problem... do you think i have to change some settings?

Google had to slow the scrolling speed and reduce over scrolling because of an Apple patent for kinetic scrolling :angry:

thats what a read a few months ago

Guest benito91
Google had to slow the scrolling speed and reduce over scrolling because of an Apple patent for kinetic scrolling :angry:

thats what a read a few months ago

So this is a standard feature for Ice Cream Sandwich?

Guest corypi

i seem to get randrom crashes when texting phone freezes and need to pull battery... i did like the rom and that is the olny issue and i text alot so i had to reflash my previous rom

Guest Ma7moud

So this is a standard feature for Ice Cream Sandwich?

yes but only on devices that use the stock ICS UI, so it doesn't apply to HTC Sense or Samsung TouchWiz

Guest benito91

Ok, is there any way to obtain the old scroll type? and another question, i tried to install htc_ime but it crashes, someone installed it succesfully? if not, what is the best t9 keyboard on the market? i think that there is nothing like htc_ime, simply the best

Guest siggey

Ok, is there any way to obtain the old scroll type? and another question, i tried to install htc_ime but it crashes, someone installed it succesfully? if not, what is the best t9 keyboard on the market? i think that there is nothing like htc_ime, simply the best

swift key 3 beta, search with Google.

Guest Vavooon

You also need to install UserDictionaryProvider.apk

Guest benito91

You also need to install UserDictionaryProvider.apk

for swift key or smart keyboard pro? anyways i have another question

I have installed 16-17 application (all application ,no games) but the memory is already finished, even if i installed every possibile application on the sd (via "move to sd button in settings - application)... is there anything wrong in what i do? (and there is some application that i can't move like facebook and some other else...

Guest siggey

for swift key or smart keyboard pro? anyways i have another question

I have installed 16-17 application (all application ,no games) but the memory is already finished, even if i installed every possibile application on the sd (via "move to sd button in settings - application)... is there anything wrong in what i do? (and there is some application that i can't move like facebook and some other else...

make a 512mb ext4 partition and use link2sd

Guest benito91

make a 512mb ext4 partition and use link2sd

Thanks a lot... I'm quite satisfy with this rom... another bug that i found is that when i change to "fly mode" the phone reboot... Anyways good job guys :)

Guest bobanbg

Hei! There are news for this ROM? ThePasto doesn't answer on twitter.

look at his account on github... thepasto is carrying on his work little by little :)

Guest Ma7moud

Hei! There are news for this ROM? ThePasto doesn't answer on twitter.

give him some time, and i don't think he checks twitter

Guest Grea09

Hello,

Can somebody help me. I have a Liquid A, and I try to install this ROM.

I had Community custom ROM with Malez recovery. I tried to install the new recovery and I can't get it to work.

I can execute the install_recovery script (I'm on linux) and I get it to work. Now I can't get in recovery and my old ROM freeze at the boot image. Hopefully I still got an adb access but I don't know what to do. What I tried so far :

adb reboot recovery -> Acer logo then freeze and reboot

Vol down + camera + power : All checksum to 0000000 and Ok but for recovery Fail (2 different checksums)

Hope somebody help me I realy need a working phone with ICS I've got 3 ongoing android project for school and it's my only phone.

Thanks in advance.

Guest thepasto

Hello,

Can somebody help me. I have a Liquid A, and I try to install this ROM.

I had Community custom ROM with Malez recovery. I tried to install the new recovery and I can't get it to work.

I can execute the install_recovery script (I'm on linux) and I get it to work. Now I can't get in recovery and my old ROM freeze at the boot image. Hopefully I still got an adb access but I don't know what to do. What I tried so far :

adb reboot recovery -> Acer logo then freeze and reboot

Vol down + camera + power : All checksum to 0000000 and Ok but for recovery Fail (2 different checksums)

Hope somebody help me I realy need a working phone with ICS I've got 3 ongoing android project for school and it's my only phone.

Thanks in advance.

try with

adb reboot bootloader

fastboot -i 0x0502 flash recovery recovery.img

fasboot -i 0x0502 reboot

assuming you've sdk installed and you're in recovery.img folder.

Hope you can solve in this way

Guest Marcx87

I really like this rom, but I got a lot of crash and system slowness... so I'd like to restore the previous nandroid backup (liquidnext 1.4.3 with the old malez recovery)...

I can flash it directly or do I have to install the malez recovery before?

Thank you :)

edit:

I read on the thread the with liquid E I can use this recovery and simply flash the nandoird backup :)

Edited by Marcx87

Guest Ma7moud

I really like this rom, but I got a lot of crash and system slowness... so I'd like to restore the previous nandroid backup (liquidnext 1.4.3 with the old malez recovery)...

I can flash it directly or do I have to install the malez recovery before?

Thank you :)

edit:

I read on the thread the with liquid E I can use this recovery and simply flash the nandoird backup :)

if you made the backup with the new recovery then you can restore it with the new recovery

if you made it with Malez recovery then you have to use Malez to restore it

but after restoring the backup you can flash the new recovery and make a new backup with it so you don't have to change recoveries again

Guest Marcx87

if you made the backup with the new recovery then you can restore it with the new recovery

if you made it with Malez recovery then you have to use Malez to restore it

but after restoring the backup you can flash the new recovery and make a new backup with it so you don't have to change recoveries again

Thank you I successfully restored my previous backup...

MMM do you think it's possibile to update the latests gapps (the one provided with this rom) on a gingerbread rom?

I kinda like the new gmail

Guest Ma7moud

Thank you I successfully restored my previous backup...

MMM do you think it's possibile to update the latests gapps (the one provided with this rom) on a gingerbread rom?

I kinda like the new gmail

those Gapps are for ICS only, i like the new Gmail app too but it won't work on gingerbread