[CM9] Cyanogenmod 9 for LiquidA1/LiquidE

Guest thepasto

Guest Diljeet

Here the wake up screen issue fix, it should solve bt issues too (if any).

RC1_patch

Link added on first post too.

Wipe your dalvik-cache after zip installation.

Nice will try it soon(right now on the 0.1a)

Guest shea83

But for mount problem ?????

I haven't any problem whit my pc (linux, kernel 3.5.3)...the device is mounted without problems

Edited by shea83

Guest FunYeg

RC1_patch

Link added on first post too.

Wipe your dalvik-cache after zip installation.

flashed the patch, it wake up so quickly, seem the problem is fixed.

Guest thepasto

Thnx for reporting :)

it's nice to see how if something is not working, it's repeated ad nauseum :D if it's fixed i have to wait a couple of hours to know if it is really working :D

Guest Willem van Oort

By bt issues, you mean the issue where it sometimes says it is turning on, but never actually turn on. (Get this when switching on bluetooth and wifi simultaneously)

AWESOME work!

Still, bug reporting! =)

Sometimes my screen freezes (like a snapshot), even though the soft buttons still work (light and vibrate).

Have to unplug the battery. Anybody else has this problem?

Thnx for reporting :)

it's nice to see how if something is not working, it's repeated ad nauseum :D if it's fixed i have to wait a couple of hours to know if it is really working :D

Haha. I understand what you mean. Anyway the fix works. Running great on Liquid E. Thanks thepasto. Really appreciate yours and all devs work here.

:D

Guest sanniep

Unfortunately the patch didn't work for me. Still have problems with wake-up. I also encounter spontaneous reboots. Besides that, I really like this rom. Big thanks to thepasto and all the devs/testers that worked with him to keep our liquid kicking :)

Guest thepasto

Unfortunately the patch didn't work for me. Still have problems with wake-up. I also encounter spontaneous reboots. Besides that, I really like this rom. Big thanks to thepasto and all the devs/testers that worked with him to keep our liquid kicking

I think you can try to reinstall it.. Becuase cannot work for somebody yes and for somebody not :) It's a kernel fix so same kernel have to work int the same way for everybody. Retry and let me know

Guest sanniep

I think you can try to reinstall it.. Becuase cannot work for somebody yes and for somebody not xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.5Yux4gu5_h.png It's a kernel fix so same kernel have to work int the same way for everybody. Retry and let me know

ok, i will try this evening. Is it really neccessary to wipe dalvik cache? Because last time all my apps got corrupted (i am using link2sd).

Guest Muhaimin

ok, i will try this evening. Is it really neccessary to wipe dalvik cache? Because last time all my apps got corrupted (i am using link2sd).

its not necessory to wipe dalvik cache....

Guest Muhaimin

the patch is really great and no issues with me, i dont have any reboots, freezes, wakeup issue, bt issue.....

for me its like a perfect rom....and more speed and better than stock rom....

Guest bobanbg

the patch is really great and no issues with me, i dont have any reboots, freezes, wakeup issue, bt issue.....

for me its like a perfect rom....and more speed and better than stock rom....

+1! amazing rom!!

Guest 5147120

I have 2 problems on this new insertion: 1) screen blinking) 2)sometimes shows that the battery is discharged in 0 though it almost full, such happens with periodicity Help to Find the solution of these problems

Edited by 5147120

Guest thepasto

Is normal the flicker of the screen? It's strange

I think is not normal when screen is flickering.. The strange thing is that mine don't. I can check it in next days

Guest 5147120

I think is not normal when screen is flickering.. The strange thing is that mine don't. I can check it in next days

Blinking small and not always it happens (time 3 in day) generally in the left and right corners of the screen, fast such blinking

And about the battery I the question set - why suddenly that the battery of 0 % sometimes shows??? though after a while becomes in norm?? (To an insertion such never observed on 1.9.2) I stitched as it is necessary according to your instructions

Thank you for the patch, it works ! But I have a little problem with the sound. When the sound is mute and I watch a video or play a game, I hear sizzles in the speaker. Am I the only one ?

Edited by rere16

Guest titus95

Despite the great work of The Pasto, I have the same problem, the patch does not change anything. Flashed several faith with and without wipe always the same, when i wake up the phone the screen flashing the furtive appearance of the screen before the standby.

But everything else is ok, thank you for your job

I just saw that in the \system\lib\modules files remain unchanged. date and size differ from those of the patch ...

Edited by titus95