[CM9] Cyanogenmod 9 for LiquidA1/LiquidE

Guest thepasto

Guest parvata

you may have

Wich kernel is better for this Rom?

Maybe you got confused when I said an older kernel. What I meant was an older kernel source tree before there were some major changes done for general improvement.

Guest Diljeet

Hello,

Sometimes, I have a problem with the notification menu. When I roll it, nothing appears (no wifi, BT ... icons and no notifications). Do you have the same thing ?

Thanks for your help

I am using an older kernel and a closer to the previous cm9 release from thepasto. I see the same issue. I think the rendering is really slow.

I don't know what causes the problem, may be the default memory killer de-allocates the memory allocated to notification widget(my guess is RAM problem).

Solution- the widget always reappear when i got to Settings, try going to System Settings and see if the bar appears, if not then go to Settings-System or maybe go to the notification power widget settings and the bar will show up(happened 2-3 times).

pravata i think its not rendering problem, also you can try using smartass v2 governor from default cm overcock mode and see if there are improvements in rendering.

Edited by Diljeet

Guest ccorasaaa

copy the zip to your sd card and reboot to recovery and choose install from zip option(the same way you flash the roms)

I van download only a bin file, not azip! >.< PS: Ha ve u problems when set noise and sensitivity? The values stay the same (75)

Guest zorginho

happens also with liquid e, so is not a memory issue.

but u think we can live with it, the priority I think is the slow interface that makes the user experience really bad :-(

Guest natostanco

On cm 7.2 I can keep the phone around 1113 stable, but with cm9 it reboots with anything above 728

maybe liquidparts does not apply voltages...I'll try with incredicontrol...

edit: running at 1152 with performance governor from incredicontrol...no reboots in 2 hours with heavy apps

Edited by natostanco

Guest Muhaimin

I van download only a bin file, not azip! >.< PS: Ha ve u problems when set noise and sensitivity? The values stay the same (75)

the patch is in zip format and not bin...

dont try anything on liquid parts, atm its useless, it doesn't work, thepasto will fix it in the next release i guess.

Hi all,

i just installed CM 9 RC1 on my Liquid A1 and it´s running great except one issue, the "USB composite device" driver isn´t running under Windows 8 64-bit when i switch the device to USB mass storage.

I also installed the drivers of this thread without success: http://www.modaco.co...-for-windows-8/

They worked great with CM 7.2 on my Liquid A1.

All other USB drivers (of the first posting) are working, but the "USB composite device" driver shows a yellow exclamation mark.

Any idea?

Guest alboz83

Guys, news about lupohirp? In CM7.2 he had increased the ram at 200mb, and would be very nice if it were increased in CM9 also (for A1). Time ago was also working on CM10 but no news.

Guest philippe75017

thepasto is playing with his nexus 4, i hope he enjoys :P

well, this new device is so fast that i'm sure it doesn't need any custom rom, so i'm sure thepasto will come back and play with his liquid :D

Guest Diljeet

thepasto is playing with his nexus 4, i hope he enjoys :P

well, this new device is so fast that i'm sure it doesn't need any custom rom, so i'm sure thepasto will come back and play with his liquid :D

Awesome the device sure is fast, maybe thePasto will come back on Acer Liquid after some time(which is a challenging device to develop for)

But i sure hope he develops the Nexus, to a more better Performance(he sure can do Magic)

Also who knows thePasto may find out, some thing more useful or some better or different ideas from his developing experience on the new device.

Thanks for the Good Hope

thePasto can stop developing for Acer, but his mind can't(LOL), whenever he will find something new he will always be back on Liquid to try it.

So i know that thePasto will update the CM9 or maybe CM10, but it will take a long time.

I sure hope i can keep myself waiting on these forums till that time.

Guest Honor32

hello honor32,

thanks for the repak,

what is the difference with the "not repack" ?

will it work with A1 ?

thx :)

Faster, smoother, basically the whole goal was to make a smoother animation, and it's done.

As written with 4pda. ru on A1 also works well =)

Faster, smoother, basically the whole goal was to make a smoother animation, and it's done.

As written with 4pda. ru on A1 also works well =)

And the battery life ?