[CM9] Cyanogenmod 9 for LiquidA1/LiquidE

Guest thepasto

Guest yapa73
How is the battery drain on a1?

Thepasto, are you working on a cm7.2 too?

On my liquid E after two day it's alway very smooth and reactive. Tomorow I flash on my A1... bit prety sue the same.... A1 list have swap activate.

Drainage id very goog with idle, 1 day 4 houre band 31 minute band have 60% of battery juice... bot using data or wifi.

Good work Francesco. ;-)

On my liquid E after two day it's alway very smooth and reactive. Tomorow I flash on my A1... bit prety sue the same.... A1 list have swap activate.

Drainage id very goog with idle, 1 day 4 houre band 31 minute band have 60% of battery juice... bot using data or wifi.

Good work Francesco. ;-)

Thanks for the feedback. So you don't have hangs, reboots or slowdowns?

How is compared to miui or LN?

Edited by Guest

Guest yapa73

Thanks for the feedback. So you don't have hangs, reboots or slowdowns?

How is compared to miui or LN?

No slowdown on liquid E for sure.

Tomorow I flash on my Liquid A1. Band report you diference... but I think good on A1 to.

Guest Sany Linux

First of all, great job Liquid-WAG-Team!

Report:

-Battery lasts for 20-25 hours with normal use :)

-It's not as fast as LN1.9.2 yet. You can overclock at 998MHz and set your governor in "performance" mode. Battery lasts for 15 hours ;)

-For some reason my model's name changed to A1 from liquidE :unsure:

Thank you all for your great efforts

Edited by Sany Linux

Guest Ma7moud

First of all, great job Liquid-WAG-Team!

Report:

-Battery lasts for 20-25 hours with normal use :)

-It's not as fast as LN1.9.2 yet. You can overclock at 998MHz and set your governor in "performance" mode. Battery lasts for 15 hours ;)

-For some reason my model's name changed to A1 from liquidE :unsure:

Thank you all for your great efforts

Data or WIFI on ?

No slowdown on liquid E for sure.

Tomorow I flash on my Liquid A1. Band report you diference... but I think good on A1 to.

thanks. waiting only for a class 10 sdcard :P

Guest yapa73

thanks. waiting only for a class 10 sdcard :P

Wuau... good sdcard... I test allvon one liquid E with original sdcard 2 GiB class 2 and one liquid A1 with original sdcard 2 GiB class 2 :-P :-D on my LG dual I have a 16 GiB class High ... don't know id 6 or 10... but not more difference tor me... and ICS on Dual id bot dealy use... vede on Liquid yes... finaly yes... bot finish but exelent for now... thank TO hard work from ThePasto. ;-)

Guest famiddi

For who had problem to install any program after the flashing, I solved the issue in this way:

open the rom zip file with winrar (i.e.) and open the folder System, then App, and insert the Filemanager program you usually use. (i.e. Rootexplorer) then reflash the Rom following the instruction in post n° 2.

You will find your filemanager program in the Drawer.

Bye ;-)

Guest thepasto

For who had problem to install any program after the flashing, I solved the issue in this way:

open the rom zip file with winrar (i.e.) and open the folder System, then App, and insert the Filemanager program you usually use. (i.e. Rootexplorer) then reflash the Rom following the instruction in post n° 2.

You will find your filemanager program in the Drawer.

Bye ;-)

Maybe install gapps and use google play is the right way to install what you need

Guest krozzo94

i've a liquid E, I create a partition ext 512 mb, how cn I use it to move apps to sd?

In italiano che mi trovo meglio :P

ho un Liquid E, ho creato una partizione tramite recovery di 512 mb, l'applicazione liquidparts non me la crea :( come faccio ad usarla per spostare le app in questa partizione? devo eseguire dei comandi con il terminale?

Guest thepasto

i've a liquid E, I create a partition ext 512 mb, how cn I use it to move apps to sd?

In italiano che mi trovo meglio :P

ho un Liquid E, ho creato una partizione tramite recovery di 512 mb, l'applicazione liquidparts non me la crea :( come faccio ad usarla per spostare le app in questa partizione? devo eseguire dei comandi con il terminale?

You don't need to create anything with LiquidParts. Just press FormatExt button reboot. Then enable what you need

ITA:

Non devi creare niente con LiquidParts. Basta che premi il bottone FormatExt. Dopo il riavvio abiliti quello di cui hai bisogno.

Ciao :)

Guest krozzo94

You don't need to create anything with LiquidParts. Just press FormatExt button reboot. Then enable what you need

ITA:

Non devi creare niente con LiquidParts. Basta che premi il bottone FormatExt. Dopo il riavvio abiliti quello di cui hai bisogno.

Ciao :)

premo format ext, riavvio, ma i comandi sopra sono nascosti :( non ho la possibilità di mettere su on o off, va bene così? dopo tutte le app vanno direttamente nella partizione?

EDIT: RISOLTO! :D Grazie "thepasto" :D

Edited by krozzo94

Guest cvsbook

I have some annoying troubles with Liquid A1. Text input so slow in comparison with LiquidNext ROM. I cant write fast on it. Thats why i cant use it as dialy rom. And is it possibly to optimize ram usage? I think its only reason of lags in menu/apps switch..

But anyway.. THANCKS!

Edited by cvsbook

Guest attade

premo format ext, riavvio, ma i comandi sopra sono nascosti :( non ho la possibilità di mettere su on o off, va bene così? dopo tutte le app vanno direttamente nella partizione?

EDIT: RISOLTO! :D Grazie "thepasto" :D

I have the same problem, but I can not fix ... the keys after the restart remain obscured.

Liquid A1

Guest boris2005

The first impression of the rom is

The beta3 is faster then beta2 a lots!

But i got a problem, while i copy a large file to the SD card(nandroid backup), after a wile it will disconnect the USB device or reboot then got an error message

I dunno it cause by the rom or cos by the Android File Transfer on MAC

Anyone got the same problem?

Guest Sany Linux

hi...

Is it possible to install the ROM with Malez rather than with CWM?

thank you :)

No it's not. Just install CWM ;)

Guest Sany Linux

I have the same problem, but I can not fix ... the keys after the restart remain obscured.

Liquid A1

I got the same issue in LiquidE.

Edited by Sany Linux

Guest alboz83

Hi, i would buy a sdcard for to use ics in my liquid a1. I'm undecided between samsung class 10 and sandisk mobile ultra class 6. What is the better and faster to use it for swap?

Guest Sany Linux

Hi, i would buy a sdcard for to use ics in my liquid a1. I'm undecided between samsung class 10 and sandisk mobile ultra class 6. What is the better and faster to use it for swap?

Sandisk mobile ultra class 6 is fine.

Edited by Sany Linux

Guest alboz83

Sandisk mobile ultra class 6 is fine.

Ok thanks, this should be faster than the class 10 of samsung (30Mbps against 24Mbps), but why in some sites i see "max speed 15Mbps" and other "max speed 30Mbps"? I want to make a secure shopping!!