[DEV][ROM] MIUI PatchRom

Guest equiliym

Guest woden woo

you guys arent interested in this, arent you.. 4 downloads, no feedback, no reporting, no help in resizing, no nothing.. well i always wanted a miui rom so i pretty much finished most of it..

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Hi,guy,I am sorry, In my postion ,I cant link mediafire.com to download the rom files,

can you suppy other ftp adress for me download it,thanks for you good jobs,

Guest equiliym

thanks for your reply ,Look forward to it. I have few lockscreep stuffs to fix this rom :rolleyes:

themes are fixed and if you can manage, awesome lockscreens can be applied, i currently use the puzzle one, heres a screencap

everything is pretty much fixed and working ok, still dialer issues and few widgets to be fixed

post-840416-0-89445300-1331135849_thumb.

Guest gagan313

you guys arent interested in this, arent you.. 4 downloads, no feedback, no reporting, no help in resizing, no nothing.. well i always wanted a miui rom so i pretty much finished most of it..

i downloaded the beta and will also download full rom when fixed...... i luv ur roms....=)

beta has just a few screen issues like size and that....

i was just wondering if i installed lcd density then i could change the resolution of the phone itself would the widgets fit better?

Guest equiliym

i downloaded the beta and will also download full rom when fixed...... i luv ur roms....=)

beta has just a few screen issues like size and that....

i was just wondering if i installed lcd density then i could change the resolution of the phone itself would the widgets fit better?

no, not really.. it might make your phone freeze on green droid or loop bootanimation p; launcher is fixed, just widgets needs resizing and updating google apps.. some widgets like photo frames make a mess tho but still resized and usable imho, here's a pic for preview

post-840416-0-45817600-1331137604_thumb.

Guest plegdroid

themes are fixed and if you can manage, awesome lockscreens can be applied, i currently use the puzzle one, heres a screencap

everything is pretty much fixed and working ok, still dialer issues and few widgets to be fixed

that looks way cool :D

Guest equiliym

that looks way cool :D

thanks.. im having problems with flip clock widgets, when resized to qvga screen size its just empty, it doesnt show number.. trying to fix that.. mostly all has been fixed.. gotta check launcher a bit more with some sizes tho but i started using it daily :)

Guest sack3

Nice themeblink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest equiliym

guys im having issues with some widgets and widget sizes, they go off the screen when 4x4 and i cant really fix that for now.. also flip clocks dont show numbers when resized, those are two issues im fighting, if anyone knows anything related, do post so i can finish this faster and give you a new release

@zecinikolaz no, not yet

Edited by equiliym

Guest zecinikolaz

Is there any possibility to ad some extended settings mod, from which would be possible to have control on some status bar tweaks, center clock, battery status stle and similiar?

Guest equiliym

Is there any possibility to ad some extended settings mod, from which would be possible to have control on some status bar tweaks, center clock, battery status stle and similiar?

no as i dont have actual miui source, micode just released patches that changes few our apps with their already compiled source.. you can check about patches on their site or github

Guest zecinikolaz

no as i dont have actual miui source, micode just released patches that changes few our apps with their already compiled source.. you can check about patches on their site or github

OK! Thanks!

Guest equiliym

here we go, rom is pretty much fixed, widgets partially resized, new google apps, mostly all work, might release in a few days, need to test how it acts

post-840416-0-50825800-1331229080_thumb.

post-840416-0-62988700-1331229089_thumb.

Guest zecinikolaz

here we go, rom is pretty much fixed, widgets partially resized, new google apps, mostly all work, might release in a few days, need to test how it acts

NICE!!!

Guest Antonio H

Hi eqiliym,

I will start saying that we can't thank you enough to keep this little "toy" update and with so many options. The same apply to Racerboy and a few others.

Honestly, I don't have a big interest in a MIUI ROM. I may have to come to bite my tongue in a few days, but I have serious doubts that with this device we can have a true MIUI experience and still be usable.

Probably I don't have the knowledgeable to help with apk's (apktool, etc.), and don't have time to make the resizing of the images. I know how to do it, and I believe even a "monkey" can do... I had posted this new alpha rom and the call for help in our national forum, hoping some "kids" (people in the age of school) could help. Since Sunday I only sleep 3/4h by day, and today is the first day of this week I take a couple of hours to update my android forum post's, etc...

Apart of this, I hope I will have some time to my hobbies this weekend, and make a test with this new rom.

Once more, thanks for you work :)

Best regards,

Guest equiliym

@web-dj to use it on gen2 device, you need to install deadlinks gen2 patch which includes his kernel and few libs that will make it work

@620771003 i will upload a better release on raceroms soon with a lot of fixes, no problem :)