ZTE "Blade S" and cyanogen9

Guest adroc

Guest adroc

Hello !

I am new to this forum, thank you for all the great stuff I could already gather here.

I am thinking of getting a ZTE "Blade S" here in France. Apparently this is the name they gave to the Crescent - SFII - Vivacity - whatever

My goal would be to install cyanogen9 on it once it is a bit more achieved and stable ( I see it is coming quickly, thank you guys for the hard work ! ).

Do you think it can run with no google apps at all ? I would rather use f-droid open source ones.

I am a bit lost with the various flavours of this handset , and it seems we have to be careful about that when installing clockwork recovery . So I am wondering what the french "Blade S" is actually ? Crescent ? San Fransisco II ? Blade 2 ? Vivacity ?

Would any of you have a clue about this ?

Thank you !

• 3 weeks later...
Guest thanga005

Hello !

I am new to this forum, thank you for all the great stuff I could already gather here.

I am thinking of getting a ZTE "Blade S" here in France. Apparently this is the name they gave to the Crescent - SFII - Vivacity - whatever

My goal would be to install cyanogen9 on it once it is a bit more achieved and stable ( I see it is coming quickly, thank you guys for the hard work ! ).

Do you think it can run with no google apps at all ? I would rather use f-droid open source ones.

I am a bit lost with the various flavours of this handset , and it seems we have to be careful about that when installing clockwork recovery . So I am wondering what the french "Blade S" is actually ? Crescent ? San Fransisco II ? Blade 2 ? Vivacity ?

Would any of you have a clue about this ?

Thank you !

Do you really have any cyanogen9 for blade s, if so please send me the links

Guest Dazzozo

Do you really have any cyanogen9 for blade s, if so please send me the links

He never said once that he had CM9 for the Blade S?

There are, however, some efforts going on over here: