[PATCH] Adreno 200 GLES libraries for Ginberbread ROMs

Guest C3C0

Guest utternoob

To answer an earlier question, these do not work on ics. The phone refuses to boot past the android logo. Luckily I made a backup and managed to restore my skate back to the way it was

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest bloquer10

Hi, CECO, i got a problem when installing the patch, i own a Motorola XT615 and i saw on lots of places that it uses a Adreno 200 GPU, so when i saw this, i started installing instantly, i have the normal recovery and i choosed the zip file that i downloaded and it started installing, then a error appears and it says "E:signature verification failed. The update package may be not correct or corrupted!", and that is it, so, my questions are: Do i have to use a certain recovery? Do i have to use bootloader or something? Does my phone actually uses an Adreno 200?.

And that is it, if the install works im going to post the results in two antutus.

Please respond.

Use clockworkmod recovery. It has option to disable signature verification.

Can't say if it will actually work on your device. Use at your own risk and make a backup first.

This patch is intended for gingerbread only.

Guest bloquer10

Use clockworkmod recovery. It has option to disable signature verification.

Can't say if it will actually work on your device. Use at your own risk and make a backup first.

This patch is intended for gingerbread only.

I did a backup, i disabled signature verification and it showed another error, i think i will just give up with this.

Good work anyways :)

Edited by bloquer10

Guest mamen2022

I am using on my Skate, Paranoidjelly Cm10 And it doesn't work. When I start the phone, the android logo appears, then the screen goes black and stays black. I had to restore to the last backup :(

OMG :)

This patch is almost a year old from times we had only gingerbread roms. You can't apply it on any higher Android version.

And all of the mostly used gingerbread custom roms already have this patch in place, so no need to flash separately.

How do i do the backup? The only version of clockworkmod recovery i find doesnt have the restore option working, so i cant do a nandroid and as far as i know the android 2.3.7 version is very gingerbread like.

Your best bet is to search for a forum dedicated to your device. We simply can't help with devices that we don't own. Don't expect us to search relevant info for you.

Guest mamen2022
OMG :)

This patch is almost a year old from times we had only gingerbread roms. You can't apply it on any higher Android version.

And all of the mostly used gingerbread custom roms already have this patch in place, so no need to flash separately.

I didnt understand that has only for gingerbread, I am an idiot x)

• 5 months later...