[ROM] Performance Rom 4.3b *Play Store Fixed* Must Apply Patch After Setting Up Play

Guest Pinguy

Guest zanna91

i know... can you help me about breeze Ui?

re-flashing the rom is the best way.

from the azurmetas rom there is a flashable zip for breeze ui but I don't think it works

Guest Fonzie444
re-flashing the rom is the best way.<br />from the azurmetas rom there is a flashable zip for breeze ui but I don't think it works

please, can you send me it?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest roguewave

i installed this rom now and after the upgrade of youtube and Google Talk (now called Hangout), these applications won't work..................say that i need to upgrade Google play services......

Edited by roguewave

• 3 weeks later...
Guest amfasis

This rom is marvelous (have 4.3b installed) Really love the boot-animation ;-) and also the carousel with pictures, which is already placed on the homescreen (total left and total right) Which app is this?

i installed this rom now and after the upgrade of youtube and Google Talk (now called Hangout), these applications won't work..................say that i need to upgrade Google play services......

I have the same problem and am also interested in a solution!

What I already have tried: The patch for the play store did not resolve it (thought it might have). Have also tried to download apk's from the internet, both for play services and for hangout, but these were no help.

I am planning to take a look at logcat later on, maybe this will help

EDIT: Ok, little hacky :unsure: but I solved it by downloading the latest apk for the play store and pushing it into the /system/app directory via adb and rebooting!

adb push D:\username\Downloads\com.android.vending-4.1.10.apk /system/app

Hope others will be helped with this!

Edited by amfasis