[CLOSED 29-05-12]

Guest tillaz

Guest pablo_el_diablo

This should fix your problem.

I use link2SD and 'use app2sd' option when moving apps. Indeed when I open Lin2SD while SD mounted it comes up with 'No sd card available'. Thanks for guidance and forgive me my first post! :):)

Guest tillaz

having trouble with changing notifications to one line rather than two... im not even sure how it ended up like that in the first place huh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gif

smali code its a nightmare

Guest Wacky.ddw

The speaker problem on viber and skype is the only thing i can think off that i would love to see fixed in this ROM.

I have a questions about the swipe off notifications: What are swipe off notifications :P

Allso the flashable animations what are they? Different screen off animations???<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Guest donk165

They are transition animations, I'm running the blur one, its the transitions between menus like settings and so on, the stock android transitions are replaced I think

Guest tillaz

The speaker problem on viber and skype is the only thing i can think off that i would love to see fixed in this ROM.

I have a questions about the swipe off notifications: What are swipe off notifications :P

Allso the flashable animations what are they? Different screen off animations???<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

if you have a notification in the status bar you can swipe it left or right to remove it

the flashable animations change all animations on the phone... give them a try, flash one then long hold to get the widget menu up and you will see.

stock and ics is there so you can revert

Guest tillaz

actually it could be any where in systemUI because before this mod it did not handle notifications with one line... it made the box bigger to display all.

on cm7 it only uses one line to display any notification... atomic's systemUI needs to do the same..

i have no idea where to look so i give up for now... will do some research and see if i can find any info...

the change that needs done to fix notifications is in this needs extracted

it needs to make notifications display one line of text rather than two

i have tried a fyew things that have no effect or make things removable that should not be...

really need some help with this

I took a look at the code, and realy I couldn't understand a thing... :(

Are there any manuals/books to start someone in the obscure art of android programing?

And smali? What it stands for? Is a mix of java with something else?

I took a look at the code, and realy I couldn't understand a thing... :(

Are there any manuals/books to start someone in the obscure art of android programing?

And smali? What it stands for? Is a mix of java with something else?

OK did my homework, and now I know what smali is.

Now I have a question: shouldn't be easier to take the original source code, correct it to what we want and compile it?

Why disassemble and assemble?

Maybe there is a reason, but I don't know.

Guest tillaz

hahahah, what an idiot i am... totally been looking in the wrong place to fix the notifications.... fixed this as soon as i woke up, took 2 seconds laugh.gif

hahahah, what an idiot i am... totally been looking in the wrong place to fix the notifications.... fixed this as soon as i woke up, took 2 seconds laugh.gif

Any chance of an update zip for this please tillaz ?

I would like to keep R12 with setcpu in settings,as this is the CPU app I have always used.

I'm currently running R9. Will I need to wipe to update or can I just install it over the top?

This already has been anwered. The rom will wipe by default but you can edit the install script as explained before.

Guest Fishk

Why don't you just upload R12 until R13 is finished?

I've been waiting for ages since R11. It only says " Coming soon " all the time on every version.

My god.

Guest tillaz

I've been waiting for ages since R11. It only says " Coming soon " all the time on every version.

My god.

hahaha its only said this once, for only one day.... you might be thinking of tilal6991 (CM9,MIUI) this is not me biggrin.gif

links will be up today, re-add set cpu will be an add-on since it is FREE just cant include in roms...

Guest tilal6991

hahaha its only said this once, for only one day.... you might be thinking of tilal6991 (CM9,MIUI) this is not me

links will be up today, re-add set cpu will be an add-on since it is FREE just cant include in roms...

Lol. I do have a tendency to do that.

Guest pandalorian

For some strange reason,my screen is blinking @ R12.

I used power button to lock the screen,and now its blinking from time to time(like when i push the power to check the time )no unlock,nothing happens,just screen lights going up for 2-3sec then down.

Guest TouchyAndalou

My god.

Lol. Don't work yourself into a tizzy fit, I'm sure it'll be ready soon. :D

Guest tillaz

On R12 My phone keeps on rebooting has anyone else had this Problem?

did you wipe data first?

did you flash any add-on?

themes?

did you use titanium to restore?

have you tried formatting system & boot before install?