[CLOSED 29-05-12]

Guest tillaz

Guest ajarillo

I've been testing beta-2 for 4 days and after calibrate the battery i would say that the battery is worse now than in R13. Another thing I've seen is an icon which appear in the upper left corner when open some applications, I attach screenshoots.

Thanks for your effort cooking a great rom!!!

post-973130-0-28793600-1336425069_thumb.

post-973130-0-72187400-1336425076_thumb.

post-973130-0-92511700-1336425085_thumb.

post-973130-0-99614100-1336425092_thumb.

Guest zen_2610

hey Tillaz, great works, downloading the rom right now, wanna ask though, if you modded he go launcher, can i still update it ?

Guest CrypticX

Tillaz, is this a stable build? (that will last a while again ;-))

Just asking because it's my business phone, and don't have much time for flashing next days...

Guest CrypticX

hey Tillaz, great works, downloading the rom right now, wanna ask though, if you modded he go launcher, can i still update it ?

also since i have modded go luncher it now supports ics animations,

this version is no longer recognised by the market so you can download and install the original if you want

Guest tillaz

no, because its not recognised as go launcher any more... but you can download the original from the market if you want it

Guest CrypticX

next release with clean up any theme bugs and will not require a full wipe

Great!

Thnx!!! Start flashing now!

Guest Der_Floo

ok first bug for me. android keyboard (com.android.inputmethod.latin) forced close..cant open keyboard!

edit: try to flash it again, do all wipes..nothing changed..get every 3 seconds the android keyboard forced close :( pls help :)

Edited by Der_Floo

Guest jul57640

ok first bug for me. android keyboard (com.android.inputmethod.latin) forced close..cant open keyboard!

same here

Try wiping and flashing rom correctly before reporting bugs!

Keyboard works fine.

@tillaz,

The rom is much smoother than beta 1/2

Guest Der_Floo

Try wiping and flashing rom correctly before reporting bugs!

Keyboard works fine.

@tillaz,

The rom is much smoother than beta 1/2

oh you can be sure did it three times ;) nothing...and jul57640 have same problem..

oh you can be sure did it three times ;) nothing...and jul57640 have same problem..

well I can assure you I signed into google and wrote my posts with the keyboard ;)

Clean install time I think :lol:

I wonder,do you both have medion ?

Edited by Guest

Guest zen_2610

@Tillaz, if i dont like the modded launcher, how can i change it back to go launcher without installing it on the modded launcher cause that just slow the whole thing down ??

Guest Der_Floo

well I can assure you I signed into google and wrote my posts with the keyboard ;)

Clean install time I think :lol:

I wonder,do you both have medion ?

i understand it that it works for you . yes my phone is a medion . i think this is maybe the problem . :/

and i do a clean install..

i understand it that it works for you . yes my phone is a medion . i think this is maybe the problem . :/

and i do a clean install..

I do not understand why medions are different? same device so should work same.But I have seen many problems related to medion devices.

Maybe the device is sold with different hardware parts,zte getting what they can as cheap as possible from anywhere ?

Guest Der_Floo

I do not understand why medions are different? same device so should work same.But I have seen many problems related to medion devices.

Maybe the device is sold with different hardware parts,zte getting what they can as cheap as possible from anywhere ?

yes maybe this is the problem. i flashed it again and again, without simcard or over BETA2...nothing..maybe tillaz make a other keyboard wich we can flash through cwm..dont no..

edit: i flashed it without my simcard and it woorks :D lol but this is not good :( i hate german sim cards :o

edit 2: and when i put it back into my phone...the force close come baq...this is the german simcard bug :o same like on ICS aokp...:(

Edited by Der_Floo

yes maybe this is the problem. i flashed it again and again, without simcard or over BETA2...nothing..maybe tillaz make a other keyboard wich we can flash through cwm..dont no..

edit: i flashed it without my simcard and it woorks :D lol but this is not good :( i hate german sim cards :o

edit 2: and when i put it back into my phone...the force close come baq...this is the german simcard bug :o same like on ICS aokp... :(

When you do full wipe,did you format system ? if not try this.

Guest Der_Floo

When you do full wipe,did you format system ? if not try this.

yes i do it at the first try..

result: without simcard: works perfect (soo smooth :( )

with simcard: force close every second... :o

Guest CrypticX

but you have no german simcard right ?!

No, belgium (proximus) saw your other messages to late about the sim...

Guest Der_Floo

No, belgium (proximus) saw your other messages to late about the sim...

yeah ok . i think that it is the simcard problem..