[CLOSED 29-05-12]

Guest tillaz

Guest mare82

arhh, think iv just noticed a bug in the themes... hopefully its just the pink version

can people using the themes tell me if the number 1 on the dialler is different ? (smaller)

Yes it is, only when not set voicemail number. When is set all number is the same ;-)

Guest Balazio

In B080512, tillaz used a modificated GO Launcher (minimized). With this launcher, it won't be able to install other Apps from GO. You can intall the normal GO Launcher from google Play, then it should work.

Thanks for your help Rattox, i'm going to install the full version then.

Cheers.

Guest mare82

Tillaz can u upload custom foto for atomic mod. I instal Go launcher from market and change wallpaper, and now i can't found blue photo what you put on install rom

Guest ajarillo

I've been testing the B070512 and B080512 and I've found a possible bug. When the screen switch off and I switch it on, sometimes the mobile doesn't respond; and I have to press the button to switch on again, the problem is that when this happend wifi is disconnected too. I've experimented the same with AtomicICS and CM7. However, it doesn't happen in Atomic R13 neither Beta2 .

Wifi is configured as not suspend never.

¿Do you know what is the cause and how to fix it?

Another question i would like to ask, when the mobile crash and reboot, are there any log where I can find which process cause it?

Thanks

Guest jlgmax

Anyone else unable to change their incoming ring tone ?! I can select any of the ones using "Android System" but if I try to use GO SMS Pro to select a music file it ignores the selection ?

Im missing "Beat Plucker" from Atomic Mod R13.....Ive extracted the file from the system directory of the old ROM - where do I need to place it on the SD card so that "Android System" will add it to the available ringtones list ?

Edited by jlgmax

Guest jtharmor

Anyone else unable to change their incoming ring tone ?! I can select any of the ones using "Android System" but if I try to use GO SMS Pro to select a music file it ignores the selection ?

Im missing "Beat Plucker" from Atomic Mod R13.....Ive extracted the file from the system directory of the old ROM - where do I need to place it on the SD card so that "Android System" will add it to the available ringtones list ?

on the SD card create: \media\audio\ringtones folder and put ringtones there........

You may need to create the ringtones, audio, and even media folder yourself.

Once you copy they will show in Settings->Sound->Phone Ringtone

Guest JockeSve

on the SD card create: \media\audio\ringtones folder and put ringtones there........

You may need to create the ringtones, audio, and even media folder yourself.

Once you copy they will show in Settings->Sound->Phone Ringtone

As an alternative You can actually just create the folder /ringtones on the root of SD card.

Works like a charm...

Guest CrypticX

Tillaz, FYI

I use "mobilevoip" (the program to call with sip betamax providers, almost the same as viber and skype)

In this program he still calls on speaker. (And if I choose the real speaker option it goes even louder)

Don't know if you can do anything about it...

Guest tillaz

Tillaz, FYI

I use "mobilevoip" (the program to call with sip betamax providers, almost the same as viber and skype)

In this program he still calls on speaker. (And if I choose the real speaker option it goes even louder)

Don't know if you can do anything about it...

have you tried opening the radio app then checking if works

Guest CrypticX

have you tried opening the radio app then checking if works

Ow sorry... Yes, it works!!! Will it keep working once the radio app has opened, or do you need to open it always? (Tried a couple of times, and keeps working, but dunno if it's because the radio app may still be open in the background)

But it's really nice this is solved!!!

Thnx!!!!!!

Guest Xmas.se

Hello,

Great ROM, the best one. Thanks a lot for the work.

I just wondering if the number 1 on the dial is smaller with another one, or is just me? Anyone knows how to fix it?

Thanks,

post-961082-0-60710600-1336753772_thumb.

Edited by Xmas.se

Guest tillaz

Hello,

Great ROM, the best one. Thanks a lot for the work.

I just wondering if the number 1 on the dial is smaller with another one, or is just me? Anyone knows how to fix it?

Thanks,

yeah, i will be fixing this stuff soon

Guest tillaz

Ow sorry... Yes, it works!!! Will it keep working once the radio app has opened, or do you need to open it always? (Tried a couple of times, and keeps working, but dunno if it's because the radio app may still be open in the background)

But it's really nice this is solved!!!

Thnx!!!!!!

just every time you reboot

Guest RaTToX

@ Tillaz:

I often realised that if i have ICQ / Skype opened and have the screen off, i only get messages when i open ICQ / Skype again.

Is there any way to get messages while the screen is off? (Deep sleep?!)

Guest RaTToX

stock theme added and add-on for statusbar softkeys

both are found in the download folder

Just installed the Statusbar softkeys :

Isn't it possible to add these like they are in ICS?

Guest Der_Floo

stock theme added and add-on for statusbar softkeys

both are found in the download folder

its awesome you are the man !