[CLOSED 29-05-12]

Guest tillaz

Guest mare82

Is the camera back to the old one again? because i did a titanium backup restore and the camera was broke so i reinstalled the camera.apk from the ROM. And now the skin looks like it was on R9 etc.

I know you dont like Titanium backup but it really sucks to do all settings manually again every week or so :P Again thanks Tillaz!

Do you have some titanium pro version?

Guest inox_od

daddypaul, do you mean that I must replace these images in framework-res.apk and flash it via recovery again?<br>UPD: replaced them in SystemUI.apk and flashed it - no results.<br>

Edited by inox_od

daddypaul, do you mean that I must replace these images in framework-res.apk and flash it via recovery again?

Those two png's need to go into the UOT mod with 7zip.The path is as so:

systemui.apk/res/drawable-hdpi

You could put them in frameworkres.apk,but when I did that it did not work with battery mods,needs to go systemui.apk,or both if you want.lol

Guest inox_od

Those two png's need to go into the UOT mod with 7zip.The path is as so:

systemui.apk/res/drawable-hdpi

You could put them in frameworkres.apk,but when I did that it did not work with battery mods,needs to go systemui.apk,or both if you want.lol

done this with usual zip packer and flashed new UOT archive with replaced SystemUI.apk and unfortunately got no luck. The circle is still expanded..

done this with usual zip packer and flashed new UOT archive with replaced SystemUI.apk and unfortunately got no luck. The circle is still expanded..

You do not replace systemui.apk..

Its a simple matter of putting the two png's above into your UOT mod.

Upload your mod here and I download and fix for you.

Guest inox_od

You do not replace systemui.apk..

Its a simple matter of putting the two png's above into your UOT mod.

Upload your mod here and I download and fix for you.

why didn't I do this? here are the steps I've done:

1. took zip of my mod and extracted systemui.apk from it

2. opened res/drawable-hdpi folder in this apk and replaced these 2 pngs with provided ones on this forum

3. packed updated systemui.apk back into my mod zip and flashed it via recovery

Anyway here is my mod zip: http://www.fileswap.com/dl/vTodxPF6e/UOT-03-21-19-41-3.zip.html (apk with already replaced pngs).

why didn't I do this? here are the steps I've done:

1. took zip of my mod and extracted systemui.apk from it

2. opened res/drawable-hdpi folder in this apk and replaced these 2 pngs with provided ones on this forum

3. packed updated systemui.apk back into my mod zip and flashed it via recovery

Anyway here is my mod zip: http://www.fileswap.com/dl/vTodxPF6e/UOT-03-21-19-41-3.zip.html (apk with already replaced pngs).

You should not of extracted the mod,only opened archive.

GREAT! Thanks a lot!

How did you do this?

take the two png's uploaded above,open your UOT mod with 7zip,not extract/unzip....only open archive.Now go to systemui.apk/res/drawable-hdpi and drop the two pngs there.Job done.

Guest Sharkface

Thanks for this tillaz. All looks good apart from one thing...

I appear to have lost all my SIM contacts. I just re-flashed my stock backup and they are all there. What have I done wrong?

EDIT

I should also say that I have no phone contacts whatsoever - only email contacts.

Edited by Sharkface

Do you have some cracked version? Upload here if u have :-)

Please don't do this!

Read the forum rules!!!!!

This is a great forum and we all love it! We already had problems in another thread because of sw included in the rom!!!!

Don't ruin this for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest CrypticX

Tillaz, or anybody else who has an answer?

thnx guys!

Hi Tillaz,

Great to see you didn't give up!

I installed R12 on my second skate (GF), and looks almost perfect!

A few questions I hope you would like to help me with before I re-install my own (with loads of stuff and settings, so don't want to do it to often ;-))

I love the Go apps so use them for sms and dialer (contacts) also.

Can I, completely replace the dialer and SMS app? And what is the best procedure?

Replace the APK (wich ones) in the ZIP? Or remove them and install it after flashing from the market?

Second, I notice the Go launcher can't update from the market. Could this be fixed?

Thnx a lot for all your efforts!!!

Guest Xmas.se

Hi, anyone got issues on the Power Control, Timer Settings? I schedule my phone to turn off my data connection and wifi during night, but when is morning, my mobile is locked on a black screen, adn I need to remove the battery. It happens 2 times now, and when I test to turn off for five minutes, when was to back to turn on, it restart my phone. It happen with someone?

Thanks

Guest inox_od

How can I change the font color of size that application is consuming on device (I allocated it with red color):

screenshot-1332450108541.png

I use AtomicMod R8. Thanks in advance!

Guest cashacker

I need help!!!

I have installed the R9 version and yesterday downloaded last r13 version but my skate not enter in recovery mode I tryed with power button recovery option but always restart it and I tryed powering on and holding volume - key but not enter in recovery.

How can I recover it??? how Can I install new version???

I tryed install recovery for second time but my pc not recognized the mobile and say "waiting device" !!!!!

Can you help me???

And sorry for my english!!!!!!

Guest pablo_el_diablo

I had similar issue with my wife's Vivacity couple of weeks ago, phone looked bricked with green android logo - just like here: part 9

When I pressed volume down while booting I had FTM logo. What I did was to restore QCN backup file saved while unlocking, and straight after I had access to clockworkmod when rebooted. Hope this helped.

I need help!!!

I have installed the R9 version and yesterday downloaded last r13 version but my skate not enter in recovery mode I tryed with power button recovery option but always restart it and I tryed powering on and holding volume - key but not enter in recovery.

How can I recover it??? how Can I install new version???

I tryed install recovery for second time but my pc not recognized the mobile and say "waiting device" !!!!!

Can you help me???

And sorry for my english!!!!!!