[CLOSED 29-05-12]

Guest tillaz

Guest trivpursuit

do we get the update today or in some hours? because im going to drive away tomorrow for some days.. :)

Me to... :D

Guest gobbledegeek

I'm waitin' too. Really looking forward. I'm still on version 8 so reckon I might notice a few differences. :D

Guest RaTToX

Maybe today on Sunday. I think tillaz is working on it. He doesn't own a skate anymore, so it might be difficult for him to preview his rom.

Greetz RaTToX

Guest zen_2610

To be honest, developing is hard, dealing with code is frustrated sometimes, that should be why this one taking long.. :)

Guest zen_2610

oh, and Tillaz,

if it's not too late, I was looking back at my nokia the other day and i realize Roms on Skate now wont let you set one of your mp3 music in the playlist as ringtone, I know i can use file explorer and copy the music file into the ringtone folder but there should be a better way, right ???, or can u mod the music player for this function ( I'm just asking :D)

Guest RaTToX

It seems that there won't be an update today. I hope tillaz don't get angry because there are so much requests for his rom.

Guest Der_Floo

So true ;)

But tillaz said already that he havent got the time for android a.t.m..

yup..its sad :) but so we can wait a little bit longer for the last version of atomic :) its a little bit sad that it is the last version..:(

Guest JockeSve

i will try getting it all finished and uploaded tomorrow, not had a chance to do anything this weekend ;)

Well worth waiting for!