(ROM) (GEN2) Samsung TouchWiz for Blade

Guest weeo

Please do not regard this as a fake. For I have started this project with an excellent developer today and we are porting touchWiz 4.5 :) will keep you informed

Guest Щачло карпа

PLEASE RELEASE THIS ROM! DON"T CARE IF IT'S ALPHA! DON'T ABANDON THIS! I'M DYING FOR TOUCHWIZ!!!!!!!!

Weeo Pls

PLEASE RELEASE THIS ROM! DON"T CARE IF IT'S ALPHA! DON'T ABANDON THIS! I'M DYING FOR TOUCHWIZ!!!!!!!!

Weeo Pls

Can you not wait? We are doing more if it today... trust me :) also I need to get back to HTC sense soon. If your dying for it, do the tutorial from my YouTube

Guest Щачло карпа

Can you not wait? We are doing more if it today... trust me :) also I need to get back to HTC sense soon. If your dying for it, do the tutorial from my YouTube

I did that stuff from youtube way long back when I saw a galaxy for the first time. I hope u release it soon... btw tw 4.5 is for armv7, so ur porting that to armv6?

I did that stuff from youtube way long back when I saw a galaxy for the first time. I hope u release it soon... btw tw 4.5 is for armv7, so ur porting that to armv6?

Not particularly, all Samsung devices run a tweaked touchwiz 4.5 rom. So I'm porting from armv6

Guest Щачло карпа

Not particularly, all Samsung devices run a tweaked touchwiz 4.5 rom. So I'm porting from armv6

Can you tell me the device you are porting from, also which ROM are you porting. thanks!

Can you tell me the device you are porting from, also which ROM are you porting. thanks!

Yeah, first I'm gonna get all PNG from Galaxy S F1 rom. Put into CyanogenMod. And basically overwrite systemui and all in CM. If not I will just have to port from Galaxy ace and resize. The CM idea was from a main developer ( spacecaker from teamcooper ) as a first. If that doesn't work, do the ROM port

Guest Щачло карпа

Yeah, first I'm gonna get all PNG from Galaxy S F1 rom. Put into CyanogenMod. And basically overwrite systemui and all in CM. If not I will just have to port from Galaxy ace and resize. The CM idea was from a main developer ( spacecaker from teamcooper ) as a first. If that doesn't work, do the ROM port

Can u give me an insight on how ur gonna port the galaxy ace rom? I've had a little experience with porting. But if I simply use mdpi port on hdpi device, can it work? Could I not just change the dpi to 160dpi, and pretend its a 3.5" screen of the galaxy(even blade's is 3.5"). ok only you'll know better. :P

Guest dj_crash1981

Nice but the text on the weather widget over hangs but can't wait to try it

when is it out

Edited by dj_crash1981

Nice but the text on the weather widget over hangs but can't wait to try it

when is it out

Im not giving a ETA atm... it overhangs as i resized it to see the biggest and forgot to put back :P

Weeo, you are the man. I never believed my eyes when I saw the screenies. But the weather widget is weird :/ . For the weather widget and framework see what this guy did on xda http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=24435862

-----------------------------------

I've done framework :P now I'm doing the biggie, replacing the PNG . Btw reply thing messed up

--------------------------------------

I can't wait. Im so excited! ;)

Edited by weeo

Guest matje103

Weeo, you are the man. I never believed my eyes when I saw the screenies. But the weather widget is weird :/ . For the weather widget and framework see what this guy did on xda http://forum.xda-dev....php?p=24435862

I can't wait. Im so excited! ;)

Could you please resize the image in your disclaimer a bit? It's huge and slightly annoying :').. It fills my whole computerscreen.

P.s. weeo, you're doing an amazing job. Don't put too much on your plate.

Edited by matje103

Guest Щачло карпа

Could you please resize the image in your disclaimer a bit? It's huge and slightly annoying :').. It fills my whole computerscreen.

P.s. weeo, you're doing an amazing job. Don't put too much on your plate.

Disclaimer? its called a signature. I love samsung, i'm not resizing. Turn off signatures in ur control panel if ur so annoyed., then u wont see anyones signatures.

Weeo, can u upload an alpha build. I can help and test!

Guest shmizan

I also gave you a comment regarding your stupidly large signature picture.

wish I could give negative rep for your comment. NO consideration what so ever in anyone else. shame on you.

Disclaimer? its called a signature. I love samsung, i'm not resizing. Turn off signatures in ur control panel if ur so annoyed., then u wont see anyones signatures.

Weeo, can u upload an alpha build. I can help and test!

Ill upload something a little different for you guys, either today or tomorrow :P