(ROM) (GEN2) Samsung TouchWiz for Blade

Guest weeo

Guest John Enter

Srry but how the f ''' can i know that you are in a restaurant

Show some respect. Don't think you're the only person waiting, we're all waiting for weeo to release this, but that doesn't give you the right to crucify him and question his whereabouts. As hayden3430 said, if you want it that badly, either chill out or make your own.

I need 3 beta testers, I know who is first

- Щачло карп

- John Enter ( if you will )

- Hayden3430 ( if you will )

I will pm the link tomorrow

Guest Щачло карпа

- Щачло карп

seriously? so awesome1 i'm building hopes agian :) just so exiting to see touchwiz on my blade!

Guest Hayden3430

- Щачло карп

I would love to :)

don't get angry...:P but when will i get a pm?

I'm not gonna get angry. When I upload it... its 10am, gonna have breakfast, clean my room and then start.my work, I'll upload when doing work... I have a Little problem, the rom won't get off the boot animation, due to frameworks, so I need to edit that :) takes like 5 secs

Guest Loren82

Very interesting project, I really like the interface of Samsung, I hope the release of the rom to test it, that will be android version?. And another question, you know something Mifavor?, The new interface for its new models ZTE, looks great. Good job!

Guest coolluc

Android 2.3.6 + CM Parts... I'll get to it once my stupid sister stops being an idiot and trying to annoy me by using the PC really slow

Woild you send me the link to ???

i am pussing f5 every min

Woild you send me the link to ???

i am pussing f5 every min

good news & bad news, good is that it will be out 2day, bad is i need to start again :(

Guest shmizan

this thread is just funny. well, you're the most bizarre (in route of being a) dev in the world my friend.. it will definitely pay up in the future for you though :)

Edited by shmizan

this thread is just funny. well, you're the most bizarre (in route of being a) dev in the world my friend.. it will definitely pay up in the future for you though :)

Well I'm sorry I'm not really into the devving for this phone, hence why I have given it to someone else to fix as I have sold my phone. Unless you want to help/make your own... I'm concentrating on my gcses atm. Thank you for telling me about my future... but I didn't ask about your opinion

Edited by weeo