(ROM) (GEN2) Samsung TouchWiz for Blade

Guest weeo

Guest Щачло карпа
ICS is pretty good but not perfect

Yeah that's the prob, just waiting for an official Cm9 or at least a stable version of Tilal's Rom. I wish there were more ppl developing ICS for blade. I think sum Lg armv6 device has an almost fully working cm9.... Hope we get it soon.

Guest weeo

yes , he has sell his ZTE sad.png

and he has left the scene :c

Yep. Ive sold it and im off :D Sorry for no updates... this ROM is pretty much stopped where it is

Guest Steve Jobs

Yep. Ive sold it and im off :D Sorry for no updates... this ROM is pretty much stopped where it is

MAn u shud update this! What phone did u buy after the Blade?

Guest weeo

MAn u shud update this! What phone did u buy after the Blade?

I had an XE, but HTC and Samsung are sponsoring me so im contineously changing

Guest the_crevis

Just out of interest why are they sponsoring you? (Sorry for being off topic)

Guest Steve Jobs

Ok u gotta tell me what made them sponsor you!

Guest weeo

Just out of interest why are they sponsoring you? (Sorry for being off topic)

Ok u gotta tell me what made them sponsor you!

Because of my YouTube, Website and ROMS. :D Also, Im making a new TouchWiz ROM for the Blade. TouchWiz5 from the Galaxy SIII

Guest the_crevis

Also, Im making a new TouchWiz ROM for the Blade. TouchWiz5 from the Galaxy SIII

I was porting that framework for the blade just before mine broke, so i never got a chance to share :( it was a proper full framework port aswell. Oh well, as soon as the mimosa x comes out i can do a full port of Touchwiz 5 for it ;D

Guest weeo

I was porting that framework for the blade just before mine broke, so i never got a chance to share :( it was a proper full framework port aswell. Oh well, as soon as the mimosa x comes out i can do a full port of Touchwiz 5 for it ;D

Should we all join up? Since your Sense port has stopped as your Blade has broken and mine is sold... we should all join up for TW5?

Guest Щачло карпа

Because of my YouTube, Website and ROMS. :D Also, Im making a new TouchWiz ROM for the Blade. TouchWiz5 from the Galaxy SIII

Yay! Update! That too Tw5! I'm gonna fall of my chair ;)

I'll help if u want, lol .

Guest Steve Jobs

you mind sharing the raw files of the framework or at least your working folder? I know this guy on g+ who ports for the blade, maybe he'll help. Thanks!!

And weeo, you're pretty lucky to be sponsored. Keep up the good work. And yeah GS3 port for the blade would be awesome.

Guest matje103

Should we all join up? Since your Sense port has stopped as your Blade has broken and mine is sold... we should all join up for TW5?

So you guys are abandoning blade development :(, sad to hear.

Guest the_crevis

What do you mean exactly weeo? I can't work on anything until I have another android phone to work with.

you mind sharing the raw files of the framework or at least your working folder? I know this guy on g+ who ports for the blade, maybe he'll help. Thanks!!

I'm sorry but when my blade broke, I deleted all my working folders from my PC to save on space, and anyway they wouldn't have been much good to anyone else anyway cause I can't remember how I got where I did, or what problems there were, or how they should have been fixed.

So you guys are abandoning blade development :(, sad to hear.

Well yes, as weeo said we don't have blades any more so i can't 'dev', although I wouldn't say I'm really a dev :P

Guest Щачло карпа

Well how can we if the crevis and I do not have the blade...

Then why u change title to tiuchwoz 5 comin?

Please make the Rom, ur old rom is very nice, but some bugs r there.

:)

Guest weeo

Then why u change title to tiuchwoz 5 comin?

Please make the Rom, ur old rom is very nice, but some bugs r there.

:)

Yeah. I can do TouchWiz w/o the Blade as I know what to do... Sense is harder as it involves well... Alot more! :D

Guest Щачло карпа

Yeah. I can do TouchWiz w/o the Blade as I know what to do... Sense is harder as it involves well... Alot more! :D

It will be based on ICS? How is the progress till now? I can test.

Guest the_crevis

No you can't. Not a proper framework port, but that's not what this. weeo, you don't know what sense porting involves, so don't pretend you do, neither do I really and I've done a rough port of sense.

Guest weeo

It will be based on ICS? How is the progress till now? I can test.

No you can't. Not a proper framework port, but that's not what this. weeo, you don't know what sense porting involves, so don't pretend you do, neither do I really and I've done a rough port of sense.

@The_Crevis: Thanks for tell me what I can and can't do. But I am not the only one working for TW5, My old friend Spacecaker is helping me too...

@Щачло карпа: No ETA atm. All my GCSE exams are literally on my head. I've got the system and launcher plus a few other things working atm.

Guest Щачло карпа

@The_Crevis: Thanks for tell me what I can and can't do. But I am not the only one working for TW5, My old friend Spacecaker is helping me too...

@Щачло карпа: No ETA atm. All my GCSE exams are literally on my head. I've got the system and launcher plus a few other things working atm.

Calm down frnds

U can share with me what uve got and I can give a go at it while u finish ur exams. I can do a little porting and resizing