转载:【ROM】真

Guest fshzheng

Guest nitinkumar

what are the changes in this release..??

and is this rom fully in eng or the Chinese issue persists.

and i have seen that the default marketplace in this rom is not the playstore it something like Azhri. it was fully in chinese

whenever you open a playstore link it forward you to azhri not the playstore.

same thing happens with this also.

Guest Sulthekk

can you download this http://dl.dbank.com/c0z1wqr2x0 : 88 mb

and this http://dl.dbank.com/c0v10z5uia : 2. 84mb

and upload them somewhere else

please :D ??

thx in advance

Downloading... Still without captchas :D

But still so slow... :(

Got one... can you tell me what these files do?

Got another file too.

Edited by flibblesan
Removed adfly

Guest Sulthekk

well one is the rom ( 4.0.3 miui with working camera ) and the other i gues is just addon

thanks man :D

I told you not to say thanks... Hmm... Does that 4.0.3 MIUI has hw accel?

Guest jeddy1

I told you not to say thanks... Hmm... Does that 4.0.3 MIUI has hw accel?

well i clicked on the green + but i just wanted to say it also on the post as i found space for few words more :P

i dont know about the HW

Guest Sulthekk

plzz mirror it at mediafire cuz depositefiles sux..

Okaaay...

Progress update: Download about 35%, and I got an ETA for about a hour... and that's still the download, so you can just go drink some ( Okay, a LOT OF ) coffee...

Edited by Sulthekk

Guest Sulthekk

Bad news, mediafire refused to upload, so I uploaded to depositfiles again. Will change the link if I can get mediafire working.

Edited by flibblesan
Removed adfly

Guest Sulthekk

If mediafire is not possible then please upload it to dropbox or something which is free and fast.... may be 2shared...

Okay, but I would still like if most people would go for depositfiles, as dropbox removes share links if too much people download. Upload in progress.

Guest equiliym

here you go guys, translated Settings.apk, just overwrite.. dont pay attention to filesize, i know its 2mb less but thats apktools doing when compressing apk back p; not really sure andalululus compression level but i think apktool use 9 as default D:

you can download from here

Guest Siddhant Shah

here you go guys, translated Settings.apk, just overwrite.. dont pay attention to filesize, i know its 2mb less but thats apktools doing when compressing apk back p; not really sure andalululus compression level but i think apktool use 9 as default D:

Hey thanks for the settings.apk but can you please let me know how to flash it ?

I think it has something to do with system /app folder but Im not sure :(

Google isn't helping much either

Hey thanks for the settings.apk but can you please let me know how to flash it ?

I think it has something to do with system /app folder but Im not sure :(

Google isn't helping much either

Yes, move it into system app

Cheers bro! How did you do it? I tried from the freeyourandroud tutorial and it didn't work

Guest equiliym

@shah i dodnt make a flashable zip, either replace in zip when you download or place on sdcard and with root explorer move it to /system/app, just replace old Settings.apk

@weeo i dont know about that tutorial, i simply used apktool and notepad.. usage is simple, first you need to install framework with apktool.. since this rom has 2 framework files, we install both using commands:

apktool if framework-res.apk

apktool if framework-miui-res.apk

after that we decompile settings using this
apktool d Settings.apk
apktool will create a folder named Settings, go to /res/values/strings.xml and edit desired string names after that, you need to recompile settings
apktool b Settings new.apk
after that, i dont know if its just me but i had to resign the new.apk file that apktool compiled so i either copy META-INF folder from old Settings.apk to new.apk or use signing tool that comes with sdk after that just use adb to push and test your file, in this case Settings.apk using this cmd (note since our new settings is just called new.apk we use full path/name for pushnig to replace old settngs)
adb push new.apk /system/app/Settings.apk
sometimes it needs a reboot so just
adb shell reboot

im sorry for hijacking this thread for this tutorial, hope it helps for needed stuff p; thats the way i edit apps i need :)

@shah i dodnt make a flashable zip, either replace in zip when you download or place on sdcard and with root explorer move it to /system/app, just replace old Settings.apk

@weeo i dont know about that tutorial, i simply used apktool and notepad.. usage is simple, first you need to install framework with apktool.. since this rom has 2 framework files, we install both using commands:

apktool if framework-res.apk

apktool if framework-miui-res.apk

after that we decompile settings using this
apktool d Settings.apk
apktool will create a folder named Settings, go to /res/values/strings.xml and edit desired string names after that, you need to recompile settings
apktool b Settings new.apk
after that, i dont know if its just me but i had to resign the new.apk file that apktool compiled so i either copy META-INF folder from old Settings.apk to new.apk or use signing tool that comes with sdk after that just use adb to push and test your file, in this case Settings.apk using this cmd (note since our new settings is just called new.apk we use full path/name for pushnig to replace old settngs)
adb push new.apk /system/app/Settings.apk
sometimes it needs a reboot so just
adb shell reboot

im sorry for hijacking this thread for this tutorial, hope it helps for needed stuff p; thats the way i edit apps i need :)

Cheers mate. I did it from a tutorial, a little different that this, nd I get problem parsing package. Thanks mate :)

Guest equiliym

Cheers mate. I did it from a tutorial, a little different that this, nd I get problem parsing package. Thanks mate :)

did you install framework? if you dont install framework it will give errors while decompiling