转载:【ROM】真

Guest fshzheng

Guest Siddhant Shah

@shah i dodnt make a flashable zip, either replace in zip when you download or place on sdcard and with root explorer move it to /system/app, just replace old Settings.apk

Well it did work, but after i set permissions.

Was left with no settings for an hour or so, but what is life without hiccups wink.gif

Guest equiliym

Well it did work, but after i set permissions.

Was left with no settings for an hour or so, but what is life without hiccups wink.gif

glad you got it working :)

Guest Sulthekk

I don't know what's the difference to the other build, but there's the mirror:

Edited by flibblesan
Removed adfly

Guest Tiode

[left]This of andalululu4.9 latest update MIUI audience joined Dolby The Dsp audio enhanced again thank Ann greatly oil to bring very strong 

MIUI I is to do a simple editor at 2012-4-10 10:45 by digital firmware network modifications out of respect for the original problem exists in the ROM, where there will be, and once again thank Ann,

I hope he will be better and better we small V ROM, Citie is designed to appeal to more people to study MIUI , and ultimately to spend a perfect MIUI I An Post has also been a concern, no plagiarism or piracy security mean, and An ROM will not modify, hereby declare

. Did not modify the ROM Information ROM Description:   

(1) repair the setup menu to see clearly: the setup menu can be changed with the theme   

2. built-in dual mount software camera perfect to use  

3. Dolby sound DSP sound enhanced version to hear oil of music, listen to sound like the feeling   

4.RE Manager Express Figure browse replace the 3D Gallery  

5 . replace the original machine wallpaper to fast Kai function keys  

6. increase gorgeous unlock lazy snooze   

7.Swap alarm clock at startup in the System Tools settings Brush risk steps: 

Brush tutorial (card swipe): 

1. install the driver: download the driver (the forum, many not available for download) Once downloaded extract the install. 

2 brush into the recovery. Download rec After downloading or extracting. Then turn off your phone, press and hold the volume key + power button for 10 seconds or so. Wait for the boot screen to stay on the boot the first screen of data cable to connect the computer, open in front of the unpacked files. Double-click to extract the icon obtained. And then there will be a window this time, press any key, it will automatically brush into and then the phone automatically restart. Here, your recovery has been brushed into success. (If that fails, ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ pull the battery!) 

3. to enter the recovery (interface in Chinese), select the Brush Pack Brush. Package to download a good brush machine copy to your SD card, usually the root directory. 

And then shut down, press and hold the volume key + power button. (10S) into the rec interface.

Explain the operation: the volume keys up and down for mobile screen option (virtual keys, Home key and menu key, the same effect); return key role is returned; search key is to act as the role of the OK button.

Next, pay attention to a few steps:

( 1) first select to clear all cache + clear all data. We often say that Shuangqing. "" It's important! ! ! !

② Select - Brush package installed from the SD card.

(3) choice - from the SD card, select the Brush package. 

(4) to find the downloaded Brush package to determine the brush into. Brush process takes approximately 5 minutes. Please be patient! 

[/left]

[left]The ⑤ brushing back to the rec main interface, choose to immediately restart the phone. 

[/left]

[left]The ⑥ phone will restart this process is generally 3-5 minutes. If you stay to in Brush boot interface, please check your package is damaged. 

⑦ into the interface for the phone, the phone may be a bit small card, immediately restart a cell phone. Then you will find the speed of change is much faster! !

These Brush the whole process. I hope to help beginners[/left]

Translated by google, I think It's a modification of andalulu's rom.

Regards

Guest equiliym

Translated by google, I think It's a modification of andalulu's rom.

Regards

^ this.. if andalululu didnt have it on his page, must be a mod.. but downloading it anyway, thanks for the link

I've been following this thread for some time now, and I'm seeing mixed opinions..however I've been seeing these updates and everyone's been flashing away..so, is this ROM worth it? I mean I'm on ColdfusionX right now and I like how stable it is (I travel a lot on the weekdays and be home by weekend) I need something stable and respectable battery life..

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Guest jeddy1

Only I can say is ICS roms have battery drain(at least for me) this rom yes it's pretty good and smooth.make a backup and give it a try ;)

Guest droidolution

Guys, Im using this rom on Idea Blade which comes wth 256mb ram. Everything works perfect except bluetooth dosent turn on. Has any one else faced this and is there a fix for it?

Guest jeddy1

Guys, Im using this rom on Idea Blade which comes wth 256mb ram. Everything works perfect except bluetooth dosent turn on. Has any one else faced this and is there a fix for it?

are you using the latest one which i posted 3 posts above??

only thing i can tell you for now is to reinstall it

bluetooth was working for me

Guest jeddy1

My battery on ICS lasts about a day for me (good enough) so yeah, any improvement/s are always welcome! :)

Should I grab the latest one? TIA

yes grab this one i posted

Guest shobhit_1990

Hey bro, I am also using Idea Blade. Yes this problem exists in our phone. But it does work partially. Try turning it on again. After about 5 or 6 tries your Bluetooth will turn on..

rolleyes.gif

Try. Tell me this helps...............laugh.gif