转载:【ROM】真

Guest fshzheng

Guest shobhit_1990

Guys, Im using this rom on Idea Blade which comes wth 256mb ram. Everything works perfect except bluetooth dosent turn on. Has any one else faced this and is there a fix for it?

Hey bro, I am also using Idea Blade. Yes this problem exists in our phone. But it does work partially. Try turning it on again and again. After about 5 or 6 tries your Bluetooth will turn on..

rolleyes.gif

Try. Tell me if this helps...............laugh.gif

Edited by shobhit_1990

Guest equiliym

Settings -> System -> about phone -> system update shows update available . Can anyone throw some light on this ?

same here, didnt see anyone wrote about this, anyone knows whats this about? tho i guess we cant do anything with so called update since this is a patchrom but still.. D:

Guest nitinkumar

is this AGEEKER_MIUI_BLADE_0419 fine. is the language issue in setting menu is resolved in this build?

and have any one installed this can give reviews plzzz

Guest Sulthekk

is this AGEEKER_MIUI_BLADE_0419 fine. is the language issue in setting menu is resolved in this build?

and have any one installed this can give reviews plzzz

There is still chinese text in menu even if you set it to english, but a new setting.apk have been posted here to fix that. Also it's calculator is chinese independently to language settings.

Some miui settings have been modified to launch spare parts instead ( I see no reason for it? ). It's not smooth, but is running good on my brothers blade for a few days.

Guest nitinkumar

There is still chinese text in menu even if you set it to english, but a new setting.apk have been posted here to fix that. Also it's calculator is chinese independently to language settings.

Some miui settings have been modified to launch spare parts instead ( I see no reason for it? ). It's not smooth, but is running good on my brothers blade for a few days.

can u provide link to settings.apk

Guest Sulthekk

Delete Baidu input from /system/app, and install/place there any other keyboard there. I recommend Hacker's Keyboard from market, as it's the best 3rd party keyboard I have ever tried.

Guest brookergray

Delete Baidu input from /system/app, and install/place there any other keyboard there. I recommend Hacker's Keyboard from market, as it's the best 3rd party keyboard I have ever tried.

I take it that you haven't seen SwiftKey yet? It supports multiple languages at the same time including hungarian.

Guest Sulthekk

I take it that you haven't seen SwiftKey yet? It supports multiple languages at the same time including hungarian.

I tried lotsa them, but I can't remember whether I have tried SwiftKey... I have been with Hackers Keyboad for a few months, as it does exactly what I want: a full keyboard with both Ctrl and Tab on it. Makes the usage of terminal emulator/ssh client/rdp client a lot more comfortable, it takes time to learn typing on the smaller buttons though...

Guest brookergray

I tried lotsa them, but I can't remember whether I have tried SwiftKey... I have been with Hackers Keyboad for a few months, as it does exactly what I want: a full keyboard with both Ctrl and Tab on it. Makes the usage of terminal emulator/ssh client/rdp client a lot more comfortable, it takes time to learn typing on the smaller buttons though...

I have a Tasker profile to switch between keyboards. Specificly to use Anysoftkeyboard with a math extension when I'm using wolfram alpha. I could never get used to small keys. In SwiftKey you can set it to have extra large keys.

Guest equiliym

..a full keyboard with both Ctrl and Tab on it. Makes the usage of terminal emulator/ssh client/rdp client a lot more comfortable

^ this.. best keyboard imho for android

Guest forbidden8

Ok, thank you all.Swiftkey seems good to me.

Next question.Can i use extended settings on this rom, or which version of MIUI is based on?

Guest Sulthekk

If you mean miui settings, then yes, an english version of this apk is there a few pages back... I have no idea what miui version is it...

Edited by Sulthekk