[ROM][GEN2] JOYOS 1.2.2!! UPDATED 28/5/12 !!

Guest ilias4780

Guest lohikko

I noticed that some of the apps I use can't be downloaded with this rom. Play store says that those few apps are not compatible with my phone, but they work with other roms just fine. Unfortunately one of the apps is very important for me so I had flash another rom. Otherwise this is really nice rom..good work!

Same as I reported a couple of weeks ago, but it seems that no one saw my post :s

1.1.6 is up now, I'm trying it at the moment.

I updated using the OTA update function, it's so great!

EDIT: I just found out that I can't neither install via market or restore with Titanium Backup some apps, like Viber, TweetDeck and others :( Does anyone know why this happens?

EDIT2: Just tried to sync the phone with my car's bluetooth handsfree device and it wouldn't connect. I get FC on settings process in the exact moment it's gonna sync :S

Guest ilias4780

I can't tell about the bluetooth handset. I dont have one so i can try it.

Also, these apps you tell me I cant fined them in market from my phone.. Only fron internet but they dont install. I dont know whats the problem. If anyone knows for both troubles lets say.

Guest izzael1982

Hello, ROM is super, smooth, nice, but I have a problem. I can not setup corporate email accout (exchange). I get an error with com.android.settings - force close. When I fill data I get notification security where I must accept rights a just now get error with force close. Please can you help me. Thanks

Guest ilias4780

Hello, ROM is super, smooth, nice, but I have a problem. I can not setup corporate email accout (exchange). I get an error with com.android.settings - force close. When I fill data I get notification security where I must accept rights a just now get error with force close. Please can you help me. Thanks

I dont know my friend. I dont use exchange accounts. Maybe someone else can help you.

i haven't been able to download the rom through media fire, can anybody mirrors it?

Here is a rapidshare link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/1188018838/update-JOYOS1.1.7-Blade.zip

Guest ilias4780

Interesting ROM but even in English mode still find Chinese in status bar and other locations. I will wait for further development.

Just reboot and the chinese will no longer exist

Guest brandon7gr

Seems that my SD card has problem with this ROM. My FAT32 formatted 8GB samsung card cannot be identified by this ROM.

I tried also an anonymous 1GB FAT formatted card and everything worked fine! Does anyone can confirm me if this ROM supports 8gb cards or FAT32 formatted SD cards?

Thanks.

Guest ilias4780

Seems that my SD card has problem with this ROM. My FAT32 formatted 8GB samsung card cannot be identified by this ROM.

I tried also an anonymous 1GB FAT formatted card and everything worked fine! Does anyone can confirm me if this ROM supports 8gb cards or FAT32 formatted SD cards?

Thanks.

Mine recognizes a 16gb fat32 sdcard hc that I have put from my friend's samsung galaxy s plus so i dont think there is a problem with the sdcard on this rom.

Guest ilias4780

greek language pls !!!!

and if you can overclocking !!!

ellinika bre pedia?????

It doesnt support greek language. If someone knows how to put a language in a rom, I would be glad to work with him to make this rom have more languages.

As for the overclocking it has cyanogenmog settings and you can overclock from there or download no frills cpu..

Guest merc1800k

It doesnt support greek language. If someone knows how to put a language in a rom, I would be glad to work with him to make this rom have more languages.

As for the overclocking it has cyanogenmog settings and you can overclock from there or download no frills cpu..

its nice rom..i like it but i found a problem..i install a greek keyboard from market and work perfet but..when i reboot lost all changes about keyboard..pls help about language Greek !!!!

ebala ena elliniko pliktrologio kai kathe fora poy bootaro theli pali setup...episis mx video player otan bazo ta arxeia na anigoyn panta me ton mx litoyrgi ok..alla sto reboot xani tis rithisis...kita pls ti mpori na gini???? kai ta ellinka an mpori kapios !!! help

Guest Mr.Fat

I don't like this, i don't like an android phone look like iphone because i can buy an iphone. ZTE blade is cheap but less ram to run program, i tried some rom but they're heavy, occupied alot of moonlighted resources .

Guest izzael1982

Hello, I would like to ask you if works autorotation in messages. I did update on 1.1.8 and now I have found problem. It works in webrowsers, notes and other programs, but in messages, calendar doesnt work.

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

I'd like to try this but I noticed the 1.1.8 version is titled "update...", can I still install it from scratch or do I need a previous version installed? 70MB just seems a little light filesize for a full rom.

EDIT: Got it installed fine but I noticed there's no app drawer?

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa