No ROM, won't acces FTM

Guest BladeSimon

Guest BladeSimon

Hi!

I happened to format both my system and the SD-card. Now I get stuck at the android boot-logo. I don't know what to do, since the device doesn't show up on the computer when USB is plugged and I ain't got any ROMs on the SD-card. How can flash a ROM now?

Guest hugobosslives

have you still got clockwork?

boot to clockwork. go to mounts and storage. and mount the sdcard/external storage. then it should show up on your computer. then transfer a rom onto it and flash it.

Guest jcmyall

You need to use a computer with a micro SD card reader or an SD card reader w/ adapter.

Just download the stock orange TPT (found in the stock ROM's sticky thread) and put the 'image' folder on your memory stick.

Then put the sd card back into your phone and hold VOLUME DOWN + MENU + POWER. Should restore your phone back to stock :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Der_Floo

same here, i removed clockworckmod and my skate won't start anymore :( what can i do?

have you tried to flash the orginal TPT like jcmyall say it in post about yours ?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest DrCuddles

I've reached the same problem, I was attempting to resolve some issues I was having with my Skate and... well one thing led to another and I no longer have a ROM or CWM installed.

I can access FTM but other than that I just get a white screen with the word ZTE on it and some other language afterwards.

I've just tried the TPT fix that jcmywall suggested and holding down those three buttons doesn't do anything, it just sticks on the android logo and makes the android logo permanent rather than go to the white screen.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, I miss my phone!! :(

EDIT:

I discovered that when I tried to TPT and it just left the android logo on the screen forever that I could access it via ADB, with that I got CWM on there and well, from there anything is possible! :)

Edited by DrCuddles