Making Corvus look more like a tablet rom

Guest MikhailM

Guest MikhailM

Corvus 5 with Newbe's SP1 update is probably the most stable and fast rom around, but on a 10 inch screen looks too pretty. There is a very simple remedy - download DPI Changer from the Market, install it and adjust the DPI setting to 120DPI or 132DPI, or whatever setting you like best. The icons will look smaller and so will the lock screen image. Corvus is very tolerant and you can experiment with different DPI settings without fear of softbricking the tablet.

Guest ursulavasey

Corvus 5 with Newbe's SP1 update is probably the most stable and fast rom around, but on a 10 inch screen looks too pretty. There is a very simple remedy - download DPI Changer from the Market, install it and adjust the DPI setting to 120DPI or 132DPI, or whatever setting you like best. The icons will look smaller and so will the lock screen image. Corvus is very tolerant and you can experiment with different DPI settings without fear of softbricking the tablet.

Hello MikhailM, I've not posted for a while, but I have been following the site with interest. Corvus is a good rom, in terms of being user-friendly etc, but I find the grid on it kind of garish. It would probably look better with a different interface on it, although it does lend itself to being modded and "messed around with" more than some of the later roms do.