[DEPRICIATED] AOKPFusionX [DEPRICIATED]

Guest tilal6991

Guest brookergray

I use this Rom daily and love it.

Yeah the camera doesn't work but who is really bothered wherever a 3.2 camera works, if you like taking picture that much you would of bought a decent camera.

I never use bluetooth and also watching youtube on a 3.5 inch screen is never going to be enjoyable.

This is my opinion so please don't shoot me.

Keep up the good work tilal :)

I watch all my tv-shows on my Blade, plus I used it for 8 seasons of Grey's Anatomy while catching up. So I beg to differ.

About the camera: you bash it because it's only 3.2 Megapixels so you clearly know nothing about cameras :D

I don't want to carry a camera with me to take 2-3 pictures a week so it's its a needed for me.

And you're in the wrong thread

Guest evilbrain

I watch all my tv-shows on my Blade, plus I used it for 8 seasons of Grey's Anatomy while catching up. So I beg to differ.

About the camera: you bash it because it's only 3.2 Megapixels so you clearly know nothing about cameras :D

I don't want to carry a camera with me to take 2-3 pictures a week so it's its a needed for me.

And you're in the wrong thread

what do you use for watching tv shows?

and I agree, megapixels don't reflect the quality :)

Guest brookergray

what do you use for watching tv shows?

and I agree, megapixels don't reflect the quality :)

Mx video player. Regular torrented avi files work wonderfully. (350mb/40minutes)

Unfortunately sites are transitioning to mp4 files which the blade can't play, not even on gb. So starting fall I'll have to convert them (which is a PITA) if I don't get get new phone.

Guest evilbrain

Mx video player. Regular torrented avi files work wonderfully. (350mb/40minutes)

Unfortunately sites are transitioning to mp4 files which the blade can't play, not even on gb. So starting fall I'll have to convert them (which is a PITA) if I don't get get new phone.

mx player works great but I have to convert the video format and lower their resolution to use hw decoding(and that p**ses me off), because sw decoding kinda sucks

Guest mark ryan

i noticed that too, is there a reason why lots of torrent are now in mp4/m4v format? (apart from the iphone and ipad use it)

mx player works great but I have to convert the video format and lower their resolution to use hw decoding(and that p**ses me off), because sw decoding kinda sucks

Guest brookergray

i noticed that too, is there a reason why lots of torrent are now in mp4/m4v format? (apart from the iphone and ipad use it)

The scene releasers decided so every torrent site has to roll with it. The released a document with you allowed encoders, formats etc a few months ago.

Better quality with smaller file size and hw decoding on most mobile devices (at least on the ones with a modern SoC).

But it's a problem for the.

Guest tilal6991

So what's different compared to burstlams5.8? And smooth as cfx?

Burstlam is a fusion of CM9 and AOKP. This is a pure AOKP build.

It should be as smooth as CFX.

Guest Soulblinded

Sry for asking, im a noob, but whats the difference with the other build. What good things we get into this rom ,that we dont have in the CMX9

Guest ..Abel..

Sry for asking, im a noob, but whats the difference with the other build. What good things we get into this rom ,that we dont have in the CMX9

Cfx is based on cm9 this is based on aokp which is known for its tweaks! That's the main difference I think!

Guest sm4tik

A good principle is to read the threaad before asking things that may have been asked and answered before (and this thread isn't that long ;) ). See post #12 on the first page of this thread and follow the link. The article explains quite clearly the difference between CM9 (=CFX) and AOKP.

Edited by sm4tik