[DEPRICIATED] AOKPFusionX [DEPRICIATED]

Guest tilal6991

Guest tilal6991

can we have ics softbuttons in aokp? Zip file for cm9 from forum will be compatible? Or is this possible to have a tick option to turn softbuttons on/off? I really want to try it :D

Wysłane z mojego ZTE-BLADE za pomocą Tapatalk

there's a ticky box in AOKP settings for selecting soft buttons.

Guest axebarauna

there's a ticky box in AOKP settings for selecting soft buttons.

Thanks for your reply, and thanks for your hard work. I saw aokp rom at youtube, it's awesome, can't wait :D

Wysłane z mojego ZTE-BLADE za pomocą Tapatalk

Guest sej7278

I'm pretty sure they will be eventually supported. Just not any time soon though.

oh right, that explains why tom_g doesn't have anything up on gerrit.

now to chose do i go with you AOKP or Cold -FusionX build?

which TPT are people using - v10 stock i guess for > 185mb /system ?

Edited by sej7278

Guest kimomini

No preview but it does take photos.

Was TomG's previous fix for camera preview of no help to the new drivers or could the fix be merged into them?

Guest Pondlife

Used a custom one made by TPT helper app personally for ColdFusion. Not sure how much this one will need yet though.

Guest tilal6991

Was TomG's previous fix for camera preview of no help to the new drivers or could the fix be merged into them?

His fix doesn't work with the new drivers,

Guest tilal6991

So is there any way to make camera work with new drivers . The drivers are certainly needed! : )

Not for now but I'm investigating.

Guest targetbsp

now to chose do i go with you AOKP or Cold -FusionX build?

I'm using Coldfusion simply cause I already have a backup of it with all my apps in etc so i can just update it. With this not being out yet I guess it's hard to tell which is better!

I'm using a custom tpt created with this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amphoras.tpthelper

coldfusion plus mini gapps is handily about equal in size to cm7 with the dalvik cache moved to system. Approx 160mb for both so I currently have a 165mb system though a 170 will be safer for a bit of future leeway! Ofc, we have no idea how big this AOKP rom will be yet.

And if you want full gapps (which you'll need for voice search and such like) then yeah, you'll need to go 185-ish.

Guest tilal6991

A few details on what is going to happen today. Will post cm9 first. Then AOKP. Should be able to switch between the two without wiping.

AOKP requires the same partition size as CM9.

Guest jeddy1

A few details on what is going to happen today. Will post cm9 first. Then AOKP. Should be able to switch between the two without wiping.

whatever you do ,the most will go for AOKP :D .. be sure !

thx TIL

Guest JimJam707

Then MIUI? rolleyes.gif

Guest vNa5h

So three ROM s in a single day

Great!!!!!!

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Guest tilal6991

Then MIUI?

I've been having issues with miui and boot loops. The reason why I compiled AOKP is that I thought it might help with porting miui but so far no cigar.