[GEN2/European] AOSP GB 2.3.7 / t0mm13bROM

Guest t0mm13b

Guest Sulthekk

does this rom feature the adreno 2000 libs for hardware ui acceleration? 

That's a zero less, and no, hwaccelerated ui is for ICS only.

Guest GoGokh

That's a zero less, and no, hwaccelerated ui is for ICS only.

Wait, there is no hw in gingerbread?? I say that because i have read what in samsung device drivers for hw are bad (like galaxy3)

Guest t0mm13b

Wait, there is no hw in gingerbread?? I say that because i have read what in samsung device drivers for hw are bad (like galaxy3)

Gingerbread is not optimized for HW acceleration so please refrain from posting about the newer adreno libs and hw acceleration etc, as Sulthekk said, it is specifically for ICS. :)

Guest Sulthekk

HW accelerated UI is different from other 3D like games, as gingerbread has no support for it. If you play any complex game like quake arena, then you will notice that it's hw accelerated, as the CPU itself isn't able to push it with 40fps...

Guest skywave

Gingerbread is not optimized for HW acceleration so please refrain from posting about the newer adreno libs and hw acceleration etc, as Sulthekk said, it is specifically for ICS. :)

Yeah you're right. There are faster, tweaked by Sony afaik, Adreno libs though then what is in CM7.

Guest d_borghi

I'll assume it has the same bt chipset as what's found in european blades?

Other than that am stumped mate...

Perhaps he could provide a logcat and kernel output for diagnosing? :)

hi, finally i found a way to make bt work

with the economy energy widget i must enable bt; when bt is ENABLING i disable bt and re-enable soon, then bt start to work regularly. excellent.

now i will try new release. bye

db

Guest Amphoras

Sulthekk, its good that you are making mirrors for downloading, but why do you keep putting them behind adf.ly links? Its just making money off other people's work...

Guest MaK11-12

Could someone please give us a direct link to mediafire please? :-)

My phone shows "404 Web Page not found" on Android and dolphin browser (no access to the computer). :-(

I also second the idea that making any amount of money from other people's works isn't a good thing. :-\

Thanks.

Guest the_zip_master

Hi

Before i jump in and try this ROM, can anyone confirm if the MMS.apk supports Custom user agent (spoof the phone as a different model for O2 mms) and/or a BLACK background option (instead of black text on white) when reading text messages)?

I'm currently using GSF b22.

Regards

Zip

Guest t0mm13b

Sulthekk, its good that you are making mirrors for downloading, but why do you keep putting them behind adf.ly links? Its just making money off other people's work...

Uhhhh... am not aware of that? :blink: :huh:

Guest d_borghi

hi, finally i found a way to make bt work

with the economy energy widget i must enable bt; when bt is ENABLING i disable bt and re-enable soon, then bt start to work regularly. excellent.

now i will try new release. bye

db

nothing,

with the latest release, my bluetooth is died another time :(

Guest t0mm13b

nothing,

with the latest release, my bluetooth is died another time :(

Suggestion:

• Plug in your USB cable to handset
  • Capture the logcat to a file
    adb logcat > /sdcard/btlogcat
  • Capture the kernel messages
    adb shell dmesg > /sdcard/kerneldmesg
  • Then to pull in the files across from the handset to your pc

adb pull /sdcard/btlogcat

and for the kernel messages

adb pull /sdcard/kerneldmesg

• Open up the files in your favourite editor and...
  • then use pastebin for the above two captures (logcat/dmesg)

Using that would help me enormously :)

Guest d_borghi

Suggestion:

• Plug in your USB cable to handset
  • Capture the logcat to a file
    adb logcat > /sdcard/btlogcat
  • Capture the kernel messages
    adb shell dmesg > /sdcard/kerneldmesg
  • Then to pull in the files across from the handset to your pc

adb pull /sdcard/btlogcat

and for the kernel messages

adb pull /sdcard/kerneldmesg

• Open up the files in your favourite editor and...
  • then use pastebin for the above two captures (logcat/dmesg)

Using that would help me enormously :)

sorry t0mm13b,

i need more information about what i must do.

where i must write "adb pull /sdcard/btlogcat"... in the terminal on the zte or from my pc in cmd or other?

i'm a newbbie, but really really newbbie

Guest t0mm13b

@Sulthekk:

Care to mirror this? :)

The above post has been modified as it transpires sulthekk has been making some profit of my work!

So can someone mirror this to media-fire or somewhere else, provided YOU are not getting the profit from this.... please?

Jesus, it needs to be said and am going to say it, but if I get kicked off I face the consequences then so be it, no source for anyone, but badword you to anyone who rips me off, just have received a tweet from flibblesan on this matter and am bloody angry at you sulthekk.. how in the name of gawd was I supposed to know that you're making profit of my work... it needs to be said but then I'll personally face the consequence of posting this in the tone in how I feel... again ... 2 words for you - f..k you!

Edited by t0mm13b

Guest t0mm13b

sorry t0mm13b,

i need more information about what i must do.

where i must write "adb pull /sdcard/btlogcat"... in the terminal on the zte or from my pc in cmd or other?

i'm a newbbie, but really really newbbie

You can do this from your pc in cmd :)

Guest d_borghi

You can do this from your pc in cmd :)

then i'd tried:

start -> run -> cmd

c:\adb logcat > /sdcard/btlogcat

but return "impossible to find path " (from italian to english).

Guest t0mm13b

Guys... please read this:

I have modified my second post on the first page *AFTER* I've learnt about ad.fly...

Amphoras you're bloody 100% correct, I take my hat off to you, sigh, I just wish I'd known about this...

So please bear with me as I get this straightened out... :)

Edit: Here's my media-fire linky which will be *under my ad.fly* account shortly :P

Edited by t0mm13b

Guest Sulthekk

The above post has been modified as it transpires sulthekk has been making some profit of my work!

So can someone mirror this to media-fire or somewhere else, provided YOU are not getting the profit from this.... please?

Jesus, it needs to be said and am going to say it, but if I get kicked off I face the consequences then so be it, no source for anyone, but badword you to anyone who rips me off, just have received a tweet from flibblesan on this matter and am bloody angry at you sulthekk.. how in the name of gawd was I supposed to know that you're making profit of my work... it needs to be said but then I'll personally face the consequence of posting this in the tone in how I feel... again ... 2 words for you - f..k you!

Umm I feel so bad now....

Actually I used it so much that I shrinked all the links without even noticing it... Will look at my list of links to find out which link was pointing where, and if no other mirror were there, re-post the direct link ( like in case of some miui roms )

Sorry for being such a leecher guys :(

Guest MaK11-12

Why is posting the link through adfly such a need!? Non of the other devs have been doing it. Just set up a donation button.

Still waiting for a direct link to mediafire please.

Guest t0mm13b

Umm I feel so bad now....

No! you don't actually feel bad, because....

..... SNIP .....

Sorry for being such a leecher guys :(

How many linkys have you done this to, to profit from other people's work as well, including me?

This is the first for you to get caught out?

But you know what, you don't give a sh1t!

Too late!

Once a leecher, ALWAYS a leecher!

Edit:

Is this the reason why you hang out on forums such as this - to "offer" mirroring for others at the same time making profit?

I sincerely hope karma bites you in the ass later on when you publish your work of some kind, only to find out later that someone has been profit-ting from your work, later!

Edited by t0mm13b