[2012 Nov 4th][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0

Guest burstlam

Guest hankhandsome

OK I've found it, albumthumbs under Android/data/com.android.providers.media. Only 4.5 MB for me with more than 150 album covers. You're sure it rache 6 GB ?

that's it - albumthumbs. i thought 'albumart' seemed wrong :)

and yes, it did cache 6gb of files for me once. i do skip the tracks many times when i'm out so i guess if it loads up the album art each time maybe. i just know it's frequently cached a couple of gig's worth of files before.

Guest paulocostavct

Hi

I'm always getting error 921 in the play store. I made a clean installation and keeps giving the same error . I tried the last gapps and the older gapps and always the same. It's the first time that happens to me. my partition it's 220 mb . It's a dumb problem?

Guest Anonline

Hi,

I flashed the 6.5.2 a weeks ago, and I found the fb contact sync is not working. I wasn't interested it before but now, I need it, and it is still not working in 6.5.3.

Is it a bug? or just only me?

But the ROM is awesome! It works very fast, in truth the keyboard is annoying but i hope it will be fixed soon :)

Keep it up! :D

Guest Bods11

i was searching for wifi tethering.. but the only available feature is bluetooth and usb tethering :(

use wifi tethering for root users in the play store... it's a very nice app, you'll like it...

Guest sharix

I have one issue - both WiFi and mobile data are turned on every time I wake the phone from idle. How to fix this? Otherwise great ROM, thanks.edit: disabling power saver fixes this.

Edited by sharix

Guest k.d.11

I dont know if im the only one facing this but do any of you guys encounter freezes and you have to reboot too fix them?While using youtube or non hd game(Chess for me) It freezes sometimes and i have to reboot another thing is that sometimes suddenly transitions and launcher becomes laggier and i have to reboot to fix..This has been happening in almost all 6.0 release..Thanks :)

Guest alex_slx

been on 6.5.3 for 2 days, great rom, smooth and with so many options to personalization. the soft btns come to my taste so much. thanks burstlam.

i encountered 2 problems: first, ocasionally display crash, 3 or 5 times when running different apps the display crashes, back to home or forward or click menu, it would recover.I customised LCD density to 266, is this the cause? anyway, it seems something wrong with the dispaly (with both LCD density value: default 240 and my customised 266) , for example, on the 1st page of Titanium backup, the 3 btns becomes some bigger than on other roms, and further more causes a single word break to 2 lines. that's the reason why i tried to change the LCD density.\

the second one is about opera mobile browser, when screen rotated and opera is loading data, the browser would go dead. this problem happened from last versions, it had stopped me for staying on this rom.

just want to know anyone else got the same problems?

Guest C!chy

[...] another thing is that sometimes suddenly transitions and launcher becomes laggier and i have to reboot to fix..This has been happening in almost all 6.0 release..Thanks :)

+1

I notice this behavior occasionally. Looks like Trebuchet process (responsible for launcher) is taking to much CPU resources. Bear in mind this is early beta so lots of things require tuning. Hopefully it will be better and smoother with each version. =)

Guest sharix

You can try with AppExtractor

I did, and it didn't work. It seemed to work, no errors, but when I opened the Messages app it's empty. Same happens if I try to restore with Titanium Backup or by manually extracting the files from the backup with unyaffs.

Guest hankhandsome

http://bbs.hiapk.com...984298-1-1.html

6.6.1 is out. I hope burstlam release it for us soon.

those file hosts are ridiculously slow - just clicked to download it and it'll be done in 4 HOURS

*edit*

i tried the other download link and it said it would take 5 days :)

i think i'll wait !

Edited by hankhandsome

Guest hankhandsome

Guest hankhandsome

im having problems when calling the screen goes blank. where can i go about calibrating the proximity sensor ?

settings -> device options -> calibrate proximity sensor

Guest Anoop_S

i have a problem with latest release the bluetooth is not working .......

waited for 5 minutes apart from that this rom is much more stable than coldfusionx ........

Guest hankhandsome

i dont see that in my settings :/

what rom are you actually running then because it's definitely there.

i don't think the wifi sleeps on this latest version - i've not long ago woken up to find i've lost about 10-15% battery overnight and according to the battery logs, the wifi has been on for 4 and a half hours - when it hasn't been. i shall see ..

Guest emotty

what rom are you actually running then because it's definitely there.

i`ve not got the "settings -> device options -> calibrate proximity sensor" layout either in RC6.5.3 .. i have no "device options" in settings ..

gotta say (if its the right rom) its the nicest looking ever :D