[2012 Nov 4th][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0

Guest burstlam

Guest jpdoliveira

when will be have version 6.7.0

Don't Know. Burstlam already posted it on his chinise site. But since it didnt post here the full language version, 6.7.0 must have a problem. I have downloaded it already.

Guest screaminbrod

does the supercharger script improve whatever it improves :P.... like it says....

http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=991276

havent read the thread yet...

i guess even reading it would require a lot of patience

anybody tried it yet for iCS on zte blade...

is it worth it....

I have tried it, it improves my battery life and it made my blade to operate a little more faster and smoother. it also improved it's memory management....

Guest n1729

hey, would there be an alternate download link? pretty excited to try this out.. :)

+1

Edited by n1729

Guest jpdoliveira

and chinese is guess...

btw why isnt burstlam updating this thread

i was wondering the same. He usualy posts a build with full langs in this thread right after updating the chinise one.

Maybe the releases 6.7.0 & 6.7.1 are just some test or only for chinese blades...

we have to wait and see.

Guest HarryPirate

i was wondering the same. He usualy posts a build with full langs in this thread right after updating the chinise one.

Maybe the releases 6.7.0 & 6.7.1 are just some test or only for chinese blades...

we have to wait and see.

I have it running on my phone and it is working as smooth as butter.

This version is English and Chinese only, since I only use English I'm okay with it.

Guest jpdoliveira

I have it running on my phone and it is working as smooth as butter.

This version is English and Chinese only, since I only use English I'm okay with it.

I prefer Portuguese :P

Guest screaminbrod

we have to wait and see.

maybe he's developing a pre-JB version for full language... =p

Guest jpdoliveira

maybe he's developing a pre-JB version for full language... =p

He is talking about 4.1 in his chinise thread but translate suck so i dont understand a bit of what hes saying.

Guest alex_slx

He is talking about 4.1 in his chinise thread but translate suck so i dont understand a bit of what hes saying.

yes, in the chinese thread burstlam gives a brief commment on JB: i know you guys are looking forward to JB, but personally i don't think it will bring tremendous changes to our blade. Instead more incompatibility may come. it's a good idea to look for your next phone.

i tried flashing 6.7.0, full wiped, twice, failed to boot normally, so now staying on 6.9.7 and just waiting....

Guest masterlud

why all versions of the Pre-CM9-AOKP-REMIX-RC6.6.5-BLADE-zh-signed to the Pre-CM9-AOKP-REMIX-RC6.7.1-BLADE-zh-signed, when charging the phone heat up much

Guest jpdoliveira

why all versions of the Pre-CM9-AOKP-REMIX-RC6.6.5-BLADE-zh-signed to the Pre-CM9-AOKP-REMIX-RC6.7.1-BLADE-zh-signed, when charging the phone heat up much

Change the Governor.

Guest jpdoliveira

yes, in the chinese thread burstlam gives a brief commment on JB: i know you guys are looking forward to JB, but personally i don't think it will bring tremendous changes to our blade. Instead more incompatibility may come. it's a good idea to look for your next phone.

i tried flashing 6.7.0, full wiped, twice, failed to boot normally, so now staying on 6.9.7 and just waiting....

I flashed 6.7.1 and it is fine.