[2012 Nov 4th][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0

Guest burstlam

Guest jpdoliveira
What do you mean exactly by, Change the Governor , i don't understand
só you go to ROM control, on cpu setings you can change the governor. Your is maybe smartass or interactive.

Guest HarryPirate

I prefer Portuguese :P

Well I don't. I'm not really used to have my devices working with portuguese. it is like i can't find anything.

Guest qlimax20

I use it since 2 days and do not know if you have a problem like me for example:

- No reports of sent sms

- Not working youtube application does not start

- Sometimes when I go for a long time to load menu

I use google translator so sorry for the poorly written text

Guest Snap.IT

I use it since 2 days and do not know if you have a problem like me for example:

- No reports of sent sms

- Not working youtube application does not start

- Sometimes when I go for a long time to load menu

I use google translator so sorry for the poorly written text

1. Do you mean delivery reports? Have you turned it on?

2. This is a problem with the latest youtube app and wifi, it works on 3g, the working version is in KonstaT's thread about his ROM.

3. Try locking home in memory.

Guest Anoop_S

using it on 256 mb ram version with swap partition no serious problems yet :) and no reboots although during long sms chatting the keyboard stops responding and have to restart the messaging to make it work again, <_<

Guest masterlud

Can someone explain to me why, after many changes of ROM my phone started to heat up much in charge, change ROMs and even heated ROM that previously has not been heated

Guest jpdoliveira

Can someone explain to me why, after many changes of ROM my phone started to heat up much in charge, change ROMs and even heated ROM that previously has not been heated

have you tried to change governor?

Guest emajar

ITS NICE TO SEE NEW BUILDS OF JB ALREADY OUT IN THE WILD.. BURSTLAM MUST BE IN THE KITCHEN COOKING A NEW BUILT.. THIS SILENCE IS NOT NORMAL.

Guest jpdoliveira
ITS NICE TO SEE NEW BUILDS OF JB ALREADY OUT IN THE WILD.. BURSTLAM MUST BE IN THE KITCHEN COOKING A NEW BUILT.. THIS SILENCE IS NOT NORMAL.

Actualy he posted 2 builds in his chinese fórum and none Here. But yes he may be building jb 2.

Guest Richard_Arkless

what happens with 6.7.1, when will it be ready version with multi language

When its ready? Rule #1: NEVER ask for ETA's

Just stick with the current version that is on here and wait, besides you're not missing much, ive tried 6.7.1 and barely anything has changed or improved

Guest Hayden3430

Looks like Burstlams has other things on his mind:

http://bbs.hiapk.com...361&typeid=4361

Going to give it a test now :)

Edit - OMG its unbelievably smooth, its as fast a cfx but image is a bit juttery when scrolling, only in Chinese and english, also search bar isn't present but may be due to the fact that i choose to install signed jb-gapps over than the version burstlams provided. Also has power widget in notification and got lockerscreen slider shortcuts, has s2e aswell :D

Edited by Hayden3430

Guest burstlam

well. have been working on JB codes .

Both CM and AOKP remix versions has been out, both in initial stage only. UI acceleration is working , major functions working except usb tethering, camera and stagefright,

wifi tethering and media / clips could use with third party apps. (moboplayer not working , use QQplayer indeed.)

I don't have time to get a full language, here I provide the min - version. GAPPS not include , grab it from other threads indeed.

Edit : note bootanimation is removed because in current code it will consume all vram we have and cause bootloops.

CM10 version

https://hotfile.com/...B-KANG.zip.html

md5 : fd14739692b4042c134f23aa0f3c772b

AOKP Remix Version: (ROMControl just in primitive stage, no distinct performance difference with CM's one at all)

md5 : 56044b874b63b6cdb79c5413af8b3e92

Edited by burstlam

Guest Hayden3430

well. have been working on JB codes .

Both CM and AOKP remix versions has been out, both in initial stage only. UI acceleration is working , major functions working except usb tethering, camera and stagefright,

wifi tethering and media / clips could use with third party apps. (moboplayer not working , use QQplayer indeed.)

I don't have time to get a full language, here I provide the min - version. GAPPS not include , grab it from other threads indeed.

Edit : note bootanimation is removed because in current code it will consume all vram we have and cause bootloops.

CM10 version

md5 : fd14739692b4042c134f23aa0f3c772b

AOKP Remix Version: (ROMControl just in primitive stage, no distinct performance difference with CM's one at all)

md5 : 56044b874b63b6cdb79c5413af8b3e92

Using AOKP Remix Version :) Thanks and im looking forward to further updates :)

Guest masterlud

cm-10-AOKP-Remix-20120721-blade-Burst-JB-KANG will be great ROM , very fast but now is an experimental, when ready will be unbeatable

Guest burstlam

Update :

CM10 Libstagefright working version : (English and Chinese Only)

Update marketfingerprint with ZTE N880E Jellybean preview version

compiled with ICS qcom opensource OMX and a proper codecs.xml, hense LQ youtube and videoclips should be able to play.

https://hotfile.com/dl/164105708/2efa342/cm-10-20120722-blade-Burst-JB-KANG.zip.html

md5 : 6a953a9f5ec69b94322c5f957aea4490

Edited by burstlam

Guest archish

Thanks Burstlam. Any possibility we can get the AOKP as well?

Somehow AOKP feels more smoother than 2272012 CM10 Version, didnt try old CM10 release.

Infact AOKP smothness seems same as ICS

Youtube is shown incompatible for the new rom. I guess N880e is not yet supported.

Edited by archish

Guest targetbsp

I haven't actually got it to work yet! My apps all end up trashed and FCing. I'm beginning to suspect that Link2SD doesn't work well on ICS/JB. I'll have to have a look at what the included S2E will do for me some time. Distracted by the weather this afternoon though and the last day of the Steam summer sale this evening. :D