[2012 Nov 4th][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0

Guest burstlam

Guest emajar
I also find CM10 much better than 9. I seem able to break 9 in all sorts of weird and wonderful ways at random. And I've re-installed it many times. :)

+1

Same in fact am going back forward to cm10 tonite. I'd almost forgot ....application not responding do yu want to close it..:ph34r:

+1

Same in fact am going back forward to cm10 tonite. I'd almost forgot ....application not responding do yu want to close it.. :ph34r:

cm-10-20120801-blade-Burst-JB-KANG.zip

This is the newest version?

Guest nitinkumar

s2e is not working plzz.... help how to get it work in 6.8..

EDIT- i have 256 mb swap partition....does this may create problem...

plzzz help me

Edited by nitinkumar

i am getting insufficient storage available when downloading from play store....

any solution..??

It means that you must clean /data. I don't know why s2e don't work on your phone but you can try to use other app2sd tools

Guest nitinkumar

It means that you must clean /data. I don't know why s2e don't work on your phone but you can try to use other app2sd tools

i have cleaned data but then also getting the same issue. Any other script for app2sd which is working on this rom...????

Guest targetbsp

I don't recommend Link2SD. It works badly on ICS/JB. I switched to s2e which worked great for me - not sure why it isn't for me. I'd guess it's your swap parttion like you suspected previously?

Are you talking about bluetooth headsets ?

I use a Sony MW600 with no problem. I only use it as an audio device though (listening to music), I do not make phone calls with it.

Recently I switched to this ROM (version 6.8.0) from Swedish Snow. Really like the overall smoothness, but my bluetooth headset exactly the same model as yours didn't work for audio listening. Voice search was working though my headset, but not as an audio device. Is there something I may overlooked or is it broken with an later update?

Guest mitchde

I don't recommend Link2SD. It works badly on ICS/JB. I switched to s2e which worked great for me - not sure why it isn't for me. I'd guess it's your swap parttion like you suspected previously?

Thanks!

But is there any other tool (beside LINK2SD) which allows to control / select what app should moved or not?

For my knowlwedge most others are ALL OR NOTHING xyz2SD tools.

Guest targetbsp

Not that I know of. In any case, I think it's that exact feature that doesn't work well in ICS. ICS seems to 'fight' it on boot up by moving the dalvik cache and libs of the individual apps back to data. So you end up with your data partition full every boot until link2sd rectifies it and after a few boots you just end up with all apps hosed. At least that's what kept happening to me and is why i switched to s2e.

Guest nitinkumar

now i have deleted the swap partition and merged it into ext3 partition, but now on CFX ext3 partition is not detected in recovery also and previously on AOKP 6.8 ext3 partition is detected but insufficient storage available error is there, and on konstaKang 08/08 also ext3 partition is not recognised......

plzzzz help me .... i cant live without all my apps and data to sd card....

Guest targetbsp

Dunno. I'm not an expert in this. I only just started using ext partitions. I'm using ext4 if it makes a difference? I had to make it a primary partition to work, I know that.

Guest Snap.IT

now i have deleted the swap partition and merged it into ext3 partition, but now on CFX ext3 partition is not detected in recovery also and previously on AOKP 6.8 ext3 partition is detected but insufficient storage available error is there, and on konstaKang 08/08 also ext3 partition is not recognised......

plzzzz help me .... i cant live without all my apps and data to sd card....

"in recovery" do you mean in CWM recovery? If so, what version are you running?

What does the S2E app say? If you check your settings in the S2E app is the "mount as ext4" option checked?

In most roms apart from the AOKP-Remix you'll need to install the script manually to get it to work, you can use the simple2extV5 script for that, you can find it in this forum.

You might need to verify your partition table, how did you change your partitions and what is the output of df? (open terminal window, type df, hit return)

Guest thewild

Recently I switched to this ROM (version 6.8.0) from Swedish Snow. Really like the overall smoothness, but my bluetooth headset exactly the same model as yours didn't work for audio listening. Voice search was working though my headset, but not as an audio device. Is there something I may overlooked or is it broken with an later update?

It still works fine with 6.8.0 for me, I don't know what's wrong with your installation sorry.

Guest adrianutrilla

Voice search is not working for me. A dashed-lined-circle appears, but it doesnt write or search my speech. I also tried it with Google Now, and it didnt work too. I am gen2, I havent changed the TPT. I think I have a 220mb system partition.Can anyone help me?

Guest Snap.IT
The JB rom at least ships with s2e so it shouldn't need the script ran. I didn't need to anyway

Yeah, on this rom it is included but he mentioned trying CFX and KonstaKANG and on those you'll need the script.

Guest nitinkumar

"in recovery" do you mean in CWM recovery? If so, what version are you running?

What does the S2E app say? If you check your settings in the S2E app is the "mount as ext4" option checked?

In most roms apart from the AOKP-Remix you'll need to install the script manually to get it to work, you can use the simple2extV5 script for that, you can find it in this forum.

You might need to verify your partition table, how did you change your partitions and what is the output of df? (open terminal window, type df, hit return)

Thanks for your reply i have attached screenshots before s2e enabled and after s2e enabled

BEFORE

I am able to download apps from play store,

Screenshot_2012_08_17_11_29_51.png

Screenshot_2012_08_17_11_31_30.png

Screenshot_2012_08_17_11_33_38.png

AFTER

When i enable s2e(check all options) and rebooted then i am not able to download from google play store " INSUFFICIENT MEMORY AVAILABLE" errors comes up below are screens and as u said i also attached the terminal emulator screen with df command.

Screenshot_2012_08_17_11_43_02.png

Screenshot_2012_08_17_11_52_52.png

Screenshot_2012_08_17_11_54_38.png

Screenshot_2012_08_17_11_55_11.png

Screenshot_2012_08_17_11_55_17.png

Screenshot_2012_08_17_11_55_22.png

Plzzz Help me if any one Know whats the problem.

THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

It still works fine with 6.8.0 for me, I don't know what's wrong with your installation sorry.

Thanks for the reply. Got my MW600 resetted, now it's working as it should.

There is something else I noticed, the letters of the app label name appears to look broken when the name is too long, anyone noticed this?

Screenshot_2012_08_17_10_21_47.png