[2012 Nov 4th][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0

Guest burstlam

Guest kaherdin

Hi

Came from Coldfusion X today. Wiped all and formated system, flashed ROM, booted, waited för ten minutes and then flashed attached gapps package in first post.

All working as hoped exept calendar sync. It tells me that there is an issue with syncing and wont show my google calendars at all.

Any suggestions, anyone.

OK, I seem to be alone with this issue, thinkiing, others would reply quicker otherwise.

It will be a wipe and restore then.

Btw, swiftkey is horrorbly slow on my Blade right now...

OK, I seem to be alone with this issue, thinkiing, others would reply quicker otherwise.

It will be a wipe and restore then.

Btw, swiftkey is horrorbly slow on my Blade right now...

I didn't have that issue. I'm thinking a wipe and re-flash will solve your problem. If not then maybe it was a bad download and you can re-download and try again. This really is a very nice ROM. Been using aokp on my touchpad for a while the features and customisations are great. Thanks Burstlam. Also SwiftKey isn't particularly fast but it's no slower than on most other than ROMs ive used it on

Guest sensory

How's performance, compared to ColdFusionX? If this isn't slower, I may switch - AOKP is better than CM9 yet :rolleyes:

Performance is good. Not quite as good as ColdFusionX but no real slowdowns. AOKP is awesome so far.

i cant use swype due to resolution.any solution with this? btw this rom roxxx...

Did you disable the UI bar at the bottom? That thing is an eyesore and would be the only reason I could think of that you wouldn't be able to use Swype. If you really want the UI bar you could change the LCD density in the options.

i cant use swype due to resolution.any solution with this? btw this rom roxxx...

You could maybe try changing dpi in settings >ROM control >general ui. Be sure to follow the steps though cos you might mess up your market downloads

Performance is good. Not quite as good as ColdFusionX but no real slowdowns. AOKP is awesome so far.

A few people have said this but I honestly can't feel any difference between the ROMs. They are both smooth for me. In fact I actually think I got a marginally higher score in this ROM than cfx.

Guest Markiv

You could maybe try changing dpi in settings >ROM control >general ui. Be sure to follow the steps though cos you might mess up your market downloads

Hi,

Small help - am unable to disable to soft keys bar...

WOW.. greatest ICS EVER.... have been looking at burstlam's rom since 5.6 and dint like the softkeys eating up display space... Now am soo happy to be able to take that away...

SUPER

Edited by Markiv

Guest Loren82

Hi,

Small help - am unable to disable to soft keys bar...

WOW.. greatest ICS EVER.... have been looking at burstlam's rom since 5.6 and dint like the softkeys eating up display space... Now am soo happy to be able to take that away...

SUPER

In settings where this rom options,, there enters navigation bar I think it was, all the way down you will have to change the height and width, if you change one of them disable the softkeys, then you just have to go back to give a value.

Edited by Loren82

Guest Loren82

When creating a backup, to restore the softkeys are not displayed and can be activated, on the contrary it shows an increase of rendiemineto the rom, is rare ...

Guest vrwmiaris

Did you disable the UI bar at the bottom? That thing is an eyesore and would be the only reason I could think of that you wouldn't be able to use Swype. If you really want the UI bar you could change the LCD density in the options.

what settings i ve to put to make swype to work?in LCD density i mean

Guest vNa5h
anyone antutu benchmart scores ? ;-)

Yeah Pl post it....

I have done it for CFx can be compared

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Guest Loren82

same as CFX '2D 150 3D-520

I'm testing now with the latest ColdfusionX, this results are with the phone, overclocked to 710 mhz, are 2D = 221 and 3D = 499, if I do a test with the Burstlam antutu 5.8.2, I will expose results.

Edited by Loren82

if you want install swype, disable softkeys bar. Softkeys in AOKP, change resolution. You haven't 480x800, but probably 480x755. To disable softkeys follow bottom inscruction:

In settings where this rom options,, there enters navigation bar I think it was, all the way down you will have to change the height and width, if you change one of them disable the softkeys, then you just have to go back to give a value.

sorry for my poor english

Guest Markiv

Has anyone noticed a problem in the camera? Yesterday - i was never able to see what the camera was looking - but when i take a photo, it was fine.

Today, the camera preview part was flickering - but it still works... blink.gif