[2012 Nov 4th][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0

Guest burstlam

Guest Last Boyscout

suggestions--

please add Apex launcher instead of Trebuchet, apex is just a perfect launcher for ICS.

thank you again.

This can make by yourself.

Expand the zip on your computer

Goto system}app in the expand direcory

Delete trebuchet.apk

Copy the apex laucner apk in this direcory

Make a new zip

Flash, Enjoy

(I know, there a much easyer way to do this.....)

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Hello! I'm running a port of this ROM on my Crescent and I got advised to ask this question here so;

The weather panel on my status bar used to display the full date above the weather but I have seemed to of change some setting as now it says when it was last updated, any ideas on how I can change this back?

Thanks

Guest Pranav Jindal

Hello! I'm running a port of this ROM on my Crescent and I got advised to ask this question here so;

The weather panel on my status bar used to display the full date above the weather but I have seemed to of change some setting as now it says when it was last updated, any ideas on how I can change this back?

Thanks

just touch and hold over the weather panel

3. On delay with screen lighten up with a call

Get proximity calibration with device menu, then tight after ur first call, calibrate it again

What this mean --> "then tight after ur first call"?

Another wifi related bug... Wifi is always up whatever the suspension policy is selected... Added to the big wifi battery drain... Wifi must be off to save the Batt.

Does someone has the same problem?

Do you know how to fix it?

Regards.

Guest anderer

What is there to update/fix? :blink:

Not Working :

FM, No video playback with stock gallery

Actually I admit waiting for these 2 as well. I really need FM, and about video playback: it would make no sense if I wouldn't be able to play them :s

Guest peetu20

Why goes my phone veeeryy slow often, about every ten minutes, then i reboot it, or wait some minutes, its the smoothest ics i have ever seen,,,

lagging happens only in one app, example browser, if i get from browser to launcher, launcher works well. Nobody have same problem? I really want to use this rom, but its very unusable because it lags so often,,, help please, and sorry my bad english,,,

Guest Loren82
Why goes my phone veeeryy slow often, about every ten minutes, then i reboot it, or wait some minutes, its the smoothest ics i have ever seen,,,

lagging happens only in one app, example browser, if i get from browser to launcher, launcher works well. Nobody have same problem? I really want to use this rom, but its very unusable because it lags so often,,, help please, and sorry my bad english,,,

Try installing the app AutoKiller (is on Google and it's free). In the Memory tab and choose change one way test, the end is going well.

Edited by Loren82

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Maldino

Hello guys, new member to this community.

I have a Zte Blade 512mb 3mpx (European Blade) Gen2.

Is this rom good for games like temple run etc...? (of course with the chainfire 3D and prop customization)

Thanks in advance.

Guest fileek

Is this rom good for games like temple run etc...? (of course with the chainfire 3D and prop customization)

Thanks in advance.

Same performance as CM9 from KonstaT (his CM10 has waaaay lower performance), you cant use chainfire 3D on ICS and JB. (at least on our device)

Guest Maldino

Same performance as CM9 from KonstaT (his CM10 has waaaay lower performance), you cant use chainfire 3D on ICS and JB. (at least on our device)

Thanks for the response.

Since we can't use chainfire, any chance to get some cool games to work on our blade?

Guest fileek

Thanks for the response.

Since we can't use chainfire, any chance to get some cool games to work on our blade?

600mhz armv6 with adreno 200 is pretty much dead today, yes we are running JB on this hardware, but it just isn't powerful enough to handle better 3D games.. But I gotta say, I tried Farming Simulator, it looks pretty nice and isn't laggy at all. You can look here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1993644 , this guy has ported some games to armv6, but unfortunately you need Chainfire 3D for majority of them.. Some of them are working OK even on ICS/JB though.

• 1 year later...