[2012 Nov 4th][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0

Guest burstlam

Guest marek989

In one of my options, I would, "0 (disable)" I have not installed the rom, so if you fail, go into the menu to configure the power button, and adds the option of the bar navigation, pressing the power button should get out a menu where you can disable the softkeys

Oh, thanks, that helped.

Guest Loren82

Is different, but I like the amount of menus you have to customize the rom, I think they are very similar speed this rom and ColdfusionX

Guest marek989

Hows this in gaming? I reverted back to cm7, cuz of stability, but if it does not reboot in games like CFX... (screen goes crazy and BAM, reboot, even in 2d game).

Guest hankhandsome

i've found in the past few days that 3G access is starting to get very flaky. i go to use dolphin browser in 3G and nothing happens - it doesn't want to connect to the internet. tweetdeck doesn't update either.

will play around for a bit to see if i can sort it out but may well have to go back to CM7

Guest Rockas

I would like to know if the version available through "ROM Manager Premium" is the same available in the first post.

ROM Manager names it as CM9-Pre-04122012-Burst-kernel-KANG so, I'm not sure if it's the same.

Thank you in advance

Guest Rockas

I would like to know if the version available through "ROM Manager Premium" is the same available in the first post.

ROM Manager names it as CM9-Pre-04122012-Burst-kernel-KANG so, I'm not sure if it's the same.

Thank you in advance

No one knows about this?

Guest sensory

This ROM has caused some issues ICS apps not displaying properly. Google Maps, the SMS app, and especially Boid don't have the bar at the bottom as they're supposed to. Switched back to ColdFusionX now.

I don't know if this is a problem with disabling the navbar at the bottom but if it is, this needs fixing ASAP.

Guest Kaar3l

I installed it yesterday and it's stunning. Smooth and so many configuration options. (Y)

How can I install google calendar and sync with it?

Guest axebarauna

I think it can't be disabled:/ is led notifications working for you guys? sometimes I get led flashing after receiving sms or email, sometimes not.

Guest Rockas

[23rd April] kernel draining battery like hell.sad.gif anyone else?blink.gif

yep... I had to leave this ROM because of that... I don't always have access to charger.

I'll return on a next release.

I also noticed a huge lag between the time that the phone starts ringing and the time the screen comes um with the answering/refusing calls buttons sad.gif

Guest fonehacker

I also noticed a huge lag between the time that the phone starts ringing and the time the screen comes um with the answering/refusing calls buttons

yep, having same incoming call lag problem. :unsure:

Guest shanky887614

you know the camera preview doesnt work.

is that with stock app or all apps?

and does it affect for example the bar code scanning apps?

thanks