[UPDATED] [MOD] [ICS] Sense 4.0 Multitasking

Guest hugobosslives

Guest hugobosslives

yer currently booted in windows for steam. and yes i use 7-zip.

i've never done clockwork stuff so now i've confused myself. I used to just do some app work and compile cm7 roms for my old blade.

i can do the update zip files fine. I was just wondering if there was a quick way of doing it from scratch. as i thought he said you could just write the files and then zip it up. no signing etc

Guest plegdroid

yer currently booted in windows for steam. and yes i use 7-zip.

i've never done clockwork stuff so now i've confused myself. I used to just do some app work and compile cm7 roms for my old blade.

i can do the update zip files fine. I was just wondering if there was a quick way of doing it from scratch. as i thought he said you could just write the files and then zip it up. no signing etc

can do it on your phone with x-plore.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest syst3m68

Works wonderful!

Gradient issues on tilals rom are abit of a problem but can be worked around. nice work guys. it's good to see things can be done without tilal around. :D

and that was not anything against all our other devs, just everything i've ever flashed is pretty much tilal. :D and tillaz, mucho kudos to them both. :D

anyway, GREAT WORK. :D

Guest razzmataz1478

Works wonderful!

Gradient issues on tilals rom are abit of a problem but can be worked around. nice work guys. it's good to see things can be done without tilal around. :D

and that was not anything against all our other devs, just everything i've ever flashed is pretty much tilal. :D and tillaz, mucho kudos to them both. :D

anyway, GREAT WORK. :D

Wasn't our work, was evilisto's, we just out it in a zip.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hugobosslives

Wasn't our work, was evilisto's, we just out it in a zip.

just realised that this mod doesn't work in landscape mode. anybody good enough to get it to work?

edit: source

Edited by hugobosslives

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest viluDense

The link doesn't work and the dropbox one of razzmataz gives abort instalation in the latest cm9 build. If anyone can make it works in that build and upload it I'll be grateful

Guest Muloo

The link doesn't work and the dropbox one of razzmataz gives abort instalation in the latest cm9 build. If anyone can make it works in that build and upload it I'll be grateful

Mediafire link works fine for me

Installation completed but get stuck in bootloop on non-official 13/5 built

Guest utternoob

Mediafire link works fine for me

Installation completed but get stuck in bootloop on non-official 13/5 built

It will because the framework has changed since it was first made

Guest hugobosslives

yer sorry guys, haven't been back to this thread in a while. the system ui and framework change on pretty much every new cm9 build so this would need updating every time lalit releases a new build.

in short I (and presume most people) haven't got the time to do this primary because i don't use this method any more as i prefer stock.

if anyone wants to maintain it feel free to keep updating the script and upload it.

Guest AMcK

I tried installing the updated version on an OMC with ColdFusionX update-cm-9-20120515-SNAPSHOT-skate-ColdFusionX-tilal6991-signed.zip

But on reboot it never gets further than the boot animation.

TPT was set to 200MB with 177MB in use thanks to gapps-ics-4.0.1-small.zip - 23MB should be enough to install a 5MB package.

Had to wipe system and reflash ColdFusionX in CWM - part of an experiment using a spare phone so no harm done.

I guess that confirms the CM9 version dependency.

Edited by AMcK

• 2 weeks later...
Guest razzmataz1478

can anyone please update the framework to get this working on ColdFusionX ._.

Only someone with the source can do this